My family and I spent a week at Viewtique Villa and had a wonderful time there. It was very a quiet and peaceful vacation. The villa itself is very nice and well maintained with a huge living and dining room and pool deck with a wonderful pool and a very nice view, you can even see Martinique on a clear day/night. We only needed two rooms, but all four rooms of the villa were open to our choosing, each of which have a view over the cliff and their own king sized bed and ensuite bathroom with shower. It is located a bit out of the way, so a rental car is a must. However, it's not too far (about 15 minutes) from Rodney Bay, although it may be difficult to give someone directions there. The house manager was also very pleasant and accommodating. We would definitely come back to St. Lucia and stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 7 acre of tranquil, prime property is to the north of the island in a hotel residential area called Cap Estate. 5 minutes drive away is Rodney Bay, the real life of the north. Gateway Villas, gatepark hosts studio apartments, one, two and three bedroom villas with plunge pools. A mile long beach is 2 minutes drive away, we offer great deals on villas with jeep specials! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Gateway Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gateway Villas Hotel Gros Islet
- Gateway Villas St. Lucia/Gros Islet