Villa Viewtique has a fantastic location with views of Martinique over the St. Lucia Channel. It is spacious and well equipped, even if some benign neglect is evident. The pool is great and very clean. The separate bedroom off the terrace is useful, particularly as we had a baby in our group and he was very "active" during the night. The villa is situated on a cliff above the sea and the noise of the waves made it difficult for some of us to have a good night's sleep, but it didn't spoil the holiday, I hasten to say. The only disadvantage is the distance to Rodney Bay and it's shops. Taxis are expensive, so hiring a car is a must. It is also useful when exploring this beautiful island. Overall a very pleasant eperience for all of us.
Helen and Mervyn Martin, Cambridge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 7 acre of tranquil, prime property is to the north of the island in a hotel residential area called Cap Estate. 5 minutes drive away is Rodney Bay, the real life of the north. Gateway Villas, gatepark hosts studio apartments, one, two and three bedroom villas with plunge pools. A mile long beach is 2 minutes drive away, we offer great deals on villas with jeep specials! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel and Travelocity so you can book your Gateway Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gateway Villas Hotel Gros Islet
- Gateway Villas St. Lucia/Gros Islet