We stayed four nights and were very pleased with the hotel. The location was great, though not scenic. We walked to the Bay Gardens Resort for beach access, as well as to the grocery store and restaurants. Our room was spacious, spotless and comfortable - having a mini fridge was perfect as we bought a few snacks and drinks to have in the room. The a/c was OK though we would have also enjoyed a ceiling fan when we had our patio door open. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Hotel
- Bay Gardens Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Inn St. Lucia/Gros Islet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This cozy, romantic, 33-room hotel is a tropical paradise that offers all of the pleasures of charming island life. Conveniently located in the island epicenter of Rodney Bay, the Bay Gardens Inn offers spacious modern rooms, each with a private terrace, exquisite Saint Lucian cuisine, and a high standard of service that creates an atmosphere for ultimate relaxation. The Bay Gardens Inn is a paradise for the vacationing family, the ideal spot for a conference retreat, or a romantic escape for couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Bay Gardens Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.