The Village Inn is now The Blu Hotel, bought by the Harlequin Group earlier this year.
We booked All Inclusive accomodation through Secret Escapes and received excellent value for money.
It was very quiet whilst we were there, but the service and attention we received was fabulous. Very attentive & helpful staff without being intrusive.
Food was fabulous, choice, quality, presentation.
Rooms were generally good, we had a Junior Suite which is a good size but sadly with no outdoor space. Beds & linens etc all very good. Bathrooms are tired and need to be updated and apparently this is in the process of happening.
The pool and loungers were great.
The hotel arranged a driver to take us to The Pitons, an absolute must do on any trip to St Lucia!!!
All in all a Fabulous relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- (Formerly The Rainbow Hotel) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Village Inn & Spa at Rodney Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Inn & Spa At Rodney Bay Hotel Gros Islet
- Village Inn And Spa At Rodney Bay
- Village Hotel Gros Islet
- Village Resort Gros Islet
- Village Inn Spa St Lucia
- Village Inn & Spa At Rodney Bay St. Lucia/Gros Islet