I ask for upgrade they told me the price,i just wanted a better room not the price,for a empty hotel they made us got into one room then get unpack and move us the following day,i guess i should have stayed in the old room,upgrade by the sea had better view of the sea,a bit bigger but not worth it .Rooms need a good renovation ,the royal next door the staff was so much better in every way better trained food service bar ect ,the older staff know there jobs that's all i have to say.I wont return and i won't send any one there .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fronted by one of the most popular beaches in St Lucia and backed by charismatic Rodney Bay, the St Lucian by Rex Resorts has an unrivalled location on the Caribbean shore of this beautiful island. By day, the focus is on the stunning sandy beach where the glistening Caribbean waters tempt paddlers, swimmers and sporting enthusiasts from their sun-loungers. Enjoy international cuisine at the Mariners Restaurant which affords spectacular views across the sea. After dinner, experience the unique mix of local and cosmopolitan nightlife at a choice of atmospheric bars in Rodney Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Expedia, Otel, West Indies, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your St. Lucian by Rex Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Lucian By Rex Hotel Castries
- St Lucian Rex Resorts
- Rex St Lucian
- St. Lucian By Rex Resorts St. Lucia/Gros Islet