We have just returned from 3 weeks at the Rex St Lucia and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We had a Beachfront room which was very good, the all-inclusive food deal was good, the staff really friendly and the entertainment fun. It is more like a family hotel than a big resort hotel. The site of the hotel is perfect.
OK there are the odd items you can criticise but it is a 3 star hotel and an excellent 3 star hotel at that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fronted by one of the most popular beaches in St Lucia and backed by charismatic Rodney Bay, the St Lucian by rex resorts has an unrivalled location on the Caribbean shore of this beautiful island. By day, the focus is on the stunning sandy beach where the glistening Caribbean waters tempt paddlers, swimmers and sporting enthusiasts from their sun-loungers. Enjoy international cuisine at the Mariners Restaurant which affords spectacular views across the sea. After dinner, experience the unique mix of local and cosmopolitan nightlife at a choice of atmospheric bars in Rodney Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your St. Lucian by Rex Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Lucian By Rex Hotel Castries
- St Lucian Rex Resorts
- Rex St Lucian
- St. Lucian By Rex Resorts St. Lucia/Gros Islet