We stayed here for a birthday celebration in December - we were upgraded to first floor garden view room which was very nice.The view was beautiful - straight over the bay and the sunsets were amazing every night ! The hotel staff were all very nice - if sometimes a little slow in the restaurant. Cristalle on reception was one of the best we have ever come across - so friendly and helpful !! The room was comfortable and appeared to have been one of the better ones. Several guests had to be moved due to plumbing problems, but overall we were content. We travelled at the beginning of December and the hotel was fairly empty. The evenings were quiet despite some quite good entertainment. We felt that the staff did their best but the hotel definately needed refurbishment ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fronted by one of the most popular beaches in St Lucia and backed by charismatic Rodney Bay, the St Lucian by rex resorts has an unrivalled location on the Caribbean shore of this beautiful island. By day, the focus is on the stunning sandy beach where the glistening Caribbean waters tempt paddlers, swimmers and sporting enthusiasts from their sun-loungers. Enjoy international cuisine at the Mariners Restaurant which affords spectacular views across the sea. After dinner, experience the unique mix of local and cosmopolitan nightlife at a choice of atmospheric bars in Rodney Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your St. Lucian by Rex Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Lucian By Rex Hotel Castries
- St Lucian Rex Resorts
- Rex St Lucian
- St. Lucian By Rex Resorts St. Lucia/Gros Islet