“had a great time at hotel.....” 4 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Rodney Bay Village, Gros Islet 1892, St. Lucia   |
Offers & Announcements
20% off room rate
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Gros Islet
“had a great time at hotel.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

had a great time,the staff were friendly,made us comfortable and the general manager miss patrick was most caring you must ask for her when you get there.i would recommend this hotel and as a bonus you get free shuttle to the bay gardens resort to use the facilities there..........................on the other hand the car rental company that we rented from called 24 hour rental service operated by a miss sandra and her husband are professional con artist so make sure the hotel gets a good car rental company for you........

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

baygardensresorts, Guest Relations Manager at Bay Gardens Hotel, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on our property, your comments are very much valued and appreciated.

Our number one priority at any of our Bay Gardens Resort properties is guest comfort and happiness and I am glad to hear that you got to experience both from our award winning staff. Our General Manager, Ms Patrick does not hesitate to go above and beyond and treats every guest like family and you were no exception to that rule.For Car Rental services, we do have one company on site that has been tremendous and we recommend them over the one you chose.

We hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Savannah, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Bay Garden Hotel is a great value and in a great location. It is located close to the beach, shopping, and many good restaurants. Staff are extremely friendly. Rooms are clean. First time visitors to St. Lucia should be aware that taxi fare from the international airport to the Rodney Bay Area is approximately $80 plus tip.

We will definitely return to St. Lucia. It is a beautiful country with warm and friendly people.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. Your comments are very much valued to our entire team. We really pride ourselves in bringing the best service to all our guests and we are glad that you got to experience that.

We are aware that the distance from the airport to our properties is quite a bit and the pricing is a bit steep but unfortunately we currently don't have control of that. We are looking into negotiating a rate for transportation and hopefully in the near future this price won't be so steep.

We are already excited to welcome you back to your home away from home.
neuchatel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

100 % perfect. This is my second visit and as usual very much enjoyed my stay. All the staff were very helpful. My room was very clean and the rum punch at happy hour by the pool a delight. So practical to be close to the shops too. The only down side for me which I already mentioned on here after my last visit is the internet corner on the ground floor. Very often no connection and it is full of mosquitoes. Reception staff were very helpful and let me use one of their computers for urgent issues.
I will definitively be coming back later this year or early next one.

Room Tip: Personally for safety reasons I prefer having a room on the first floor. Families however would prob...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

baygardensresorts, Guest Relations Manager at Bay Gardens Hotel, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel and visiting us once again. We do take your comments into consideration and we will be looking into the matter of our internet corner. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay once again and we can't wait to welcome you back!
Providenciales
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Had a stay over for 4 days. Picked this hotel for its central location.
Staff were friendly and helpful. Clean rooms, good beds and ceiling fans made it possible to have good ventilation without a/c.
Walking distance to everything, and shuttles if you need them.
Good food and service.
I would go back again.

Room Tip: Second floor has a little more ventilation.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

We had a lovely relaxing time, and would recommend this lovely friendly place. Our favourite bar/restaurant was Spinnakers - and the Tapas/Wine Bar (fab huge breakfasts). The only restaurant we were surprisingly disappointed with was The Edge, fabulous ambiance & the meal looked very pretty, but we couldn't eat it !! (really awful) & I ate school dinners so can eat anything usually!! - plus it cost a fortune (a glass of water costs the same as a glass of wine elsewhere) I would recommend you just go for a drink there, cos its situated in a lovely location !!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at bay Gardens Inn ' The rooms were clean and nicely decorated and I like that fact the there was a microwave oven in the room, tea and coffee pot and we could make a cup of tea or coffee when ever we wanted. Being given the voucher came in very handy for breakfast every morning and there was a good selection and variety of food items available every morning. Having the Malls and restaurants nearby made shopping very easy.
The location of the Inn was very well situated close to shopping and the bus stop

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I chose this hotel from the reviews and because it suited my needs exactly. I had rented a vehicle so I knew I would basically only be here to sleep and eat breakfast (which was included and was very good). Daytime I was exploring. Nighttime I was just a short walk away from the best of Rodney Bay's nightlife, restaurants, bars, clubs. You're also across the street from the two big shopping malls. Front-desk was helpful and caring, and having access to their 2 other hotels was a plus for me. The only negative was the pool was out of order for most of my stay, but I know it takes a few days to get it clear when it goes off. I figured it was back in order by the day or so after I left, I was only there for 3 nights. Rooms were clean and had all that I needed and expected for the price. Maid service was good and kept us fully stocked. All in all as I said it fit my needs perfectly.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Bay Gardens Hotel? Share your experiences!