I stayed at this hotel for business, which always feels a little awkward in what feels very much more to be a holiday and honeymoon venue. Unlike other reviewers, I found the free wifi connectivity very fast and stable. The breakfast was good and the room a very good size. If you have work to do in your room or just prefer it quieter, be careful to request a room a long way from the bar - I found the bar rather too noisy in the evening for my preference (and I also got a hint of "attitude" when I corrected a bill that had two beers on it when I'd only had one, though the staff generally were great). The rooms feel just a little dated, but get the basics right. The gardens and pools are nicely maintained. I would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Castries
- Hotel Bay Gardens
- Bay Gardens Hotel St Lucia
- Bay Gardens Hotel St. Lucia/Gros Islet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great choice for those seeking a small, intimate and centrally located base - Personalised service will ensure guests capture the unique cultural and tropical flavour of St Lucia. Situated on the south side of Rodney Bay marina and within walking distance of the well known Reduit Beach, nearby shops, bars and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, T4B, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Bay Gardens Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.