Wow! Don't know where to start. We had an amazing honeymoon at East Winds Inn. The service was fantastic and the staff were really friendly (we are in touch with the lovely bar staff, Titus and Hanna who really looked after us). The food was fantastic - loved the BBQ's especially the lobster! Champagne every evening before dinner was a lovely touch. Great wine with our lunch and dinner and a great selection of cocktails. Our honeymoon was everything we had ever wished and dreamed for. We hope to go back one day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- East Winds Inn is a truly authentic Caribbean resort, situated on one of St. Lucia's most picturesque sandy bays. Located between the capitol of Castries and the action of Rodney Bay Marina, the resort offers unparalleled ambiance within its 13 acre botanical gardens and 30 cottage style rooms sprinkled throughout the property. Known for its excellent service, fine cuisine and genuine atmosphere, the resort appeals to those who value understated elegance and simple relaxation. Come experience the way the Caribbean once was - before large hotels and crowded beaches. East Winds Inn is a repeat award winner in many categories - over half our guests become repeat visitors to the small resort with a big heart. We are here for your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your East Winds Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Winds Hotel Gros Islet
- East Winds Resort All Inclusive
- East Winds Inn St. Lucia/Gros Islet