I'm sitting in our room and am already inspired to write a great review.
Our visit started with a cold towel and champagne at the front desk. Gwen greeted us with a warm smile. Our luggage was taken to our room as Gwen gave us a tour.
The grounds are lush with amazing landscaping. Beautiful flowers and trees. The pool area is great with a swim up self serve bar. The lounge is adorable with great views of the beach. The restaurant is open air right on the beach.
We went back to the room, settled in, and hit the beach and pool. We met Wendle at the pool and he chatted with us. He was so friendly and informative. All of the staff so far are great. The room was cozy and comfortable. The bathroom is beautifully decorated with a neat walk in shower.
Our food for dinner was great. Service was amazing.
I can't say enough about this hotel. I read tons of reviews before traveling here and the hotel lives up to the great reviews.
I will update at the end of our visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- East Winds Inn is a truly authentic Caribbean resort, situated on one of St. Lucia's most picturesque sandy bays. Located between the capitol of Castries and the action of Rodney Bay Marina, the resort offers unparalleled ambiance within its 13 acre botanical gardens and 30 cottage style rooms sprinkled throughout the property. Known for its excellent service, fine cuisine and genuine atmosphere, the resort appeals to those who value understated elegance and simple relaxation. Come experience the way the Caribbean once was - before large hotels and crowded beaches. East Winds Inn is a repeat award winner in many categories - over half our guests become repeat visitors to the small resort with a big heart. We are here for your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your East Winds Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Winds Hotel Gros Islet
- East Winds Resort All Inclusive
- East Winds Inn St. Lucia/Gros Islet