I'm sitting in our room and am already inspired to write a great review.
Our visit started with a cold towel and champagne at the front desk. Gwen greeted us with a warm smile. Our luggage was taken to our room as Gwen gave us a tour.
The grounds are lush with amazing landscaping. Beautiful flowers and trees. The pool area is great with a swim up self serve bar. The lounge is adorable with great views of the beach. The restaurant is open air right on the beach.
We went back to the room, settled in, and hit the beach and pool. We met Wendle at the pool and he chatted with us. He was so friendly and informative. All of the staff so far are great. The room was cozy and comfortable. The bathroom is beautifully decorated with a neat walk in shower.
Our food for dinner was great. Service was amazing.
I can't say enough about this hotel. I read tons of reviews before traveling here and the hotel lives up to the great reviews.
I will update at the end of our visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Saint Lucia’s best kept secret and immerse yourself in true Caribbean luxury. East Winds Saint Lucia is a breathtaking garden-by-the-sea, planted on the island's most picturesque sandy bay. Our Island Hideaway is Saint Lucia's original boutique resort featuring 30 cottage style suites, tucked away amongst lush plants, trees and a kaleidoscope of colourful bird-life. East Winds is home to what many consider the finest beach on the island and our guests share it with very few others just like them; travellers looking for personalised care and all-inclusive service in the most authentic of Caribbean experiences. Come experience the Caribbean the way it was meant to be experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo, West Indies, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your East Winds Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Winds Hotel Gros Islet
- East Winds Resort All Inclusive
- East Winds Inn St. Lucia/Gros Islet