We spent our honeymoon at the East Winds Inn less than a week ago. The experience was everything we hope for and more. We have traveled to several islands in the Caribbean and St. Lucia is top 2 for sure. We have traveled to Hawaii, Mexico, the Carribbean and this ranks in the top 2 easily. This isn't your big hotel with 300 other guests who you will never talk to and find more annoying than anything. Your experience is met with friendly, attentive staff with welcoming guests as well. We made friends with our fellow visitors and staff.
We stayed in one of the Ocean view rooms and it is ideally located with feet from the beach and dining. The room isn't the largest room we ever stayed in but is the right size for everything we needed and would highly recommend it.
The food was absolutely excellent and we didn't want to leave it. Dinner is excellent and rivals any first class restaurant you will attend in Gros Islet.
I'll keep this review simple, we would definately return in the future. In the dozen or so trips we have taken this is only the second place we said we would ever return to. Stop reading reviews and book the hotel already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- East Winds Inn is a truly authentic Caribbean resort, situated on one of St. Lucia's most picturesque sandy bays. Located between the capitol of Castries and the action of Rodney Bay Marina, the resort offers unparalleled ambiance within its 13 acre botanical gardens and 30 cottage style rooms sprinkled throughout the property. Known for its excellent service, fine cuisine and genuine atmosphere, the resort appeals to those who value understated elegance and simple relaxation. Come experience the way the Caribbean once was - before large hotels and crowded beaches. East Winds Inn is a repeat award winner in many categories - over half our guests become repeat visitors to the small resort with a big heart. We are here for your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your East Winds Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Winds Hotel Gros Islet
- East Winds Resort All Inclusive
- East Winds Inn St. Lucia/Gros Islet