We arrived on Sunday 27 January 2013 to the most stunning, wonderful, secluded place to get married. The people were magnificent, they helped organise our wedding and were exceptional in all areas. The food, hospitality, drinks, beach, everything was out of this world. We married at 4pm on Friday 1 February and had the most excellent time. We could not have had such an amazing day anywhere else. We thank all the wonderful staff for all there help and kindness throughout our stay. If anyone ever wants to get married abroad, this is defiantly the place to be.
There was nothing that we could find fault with. It was perfect. We will defiantly be going back to East Winds Inn. We were very sad to leave on February 5 but what happy memories we have to go home with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- East Winds Inn is a truly authentic Caribbean resort, situated on one of St. Lucia's most picturesque sandy bays. Located between the capitol of Castries and the action of Rodney Bay Marina, the resort offers unparalleled ambiance within its 13 acre botanical gardens and 30 cottage style rooms sprinkled throughout the property. Known for its excellent service, fine cuisine and genuine atmosphere, the resort appeals to those who value understated elegance and simple relaxation. Come experience the way the Caribbean once was - before large hotels and crowded beaches. East Winds Inn is a repeat award winner in many categories - over half our guests become repeat visitors to the small resort with a big heart. We are here for your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your East Winds Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Winds Hotel Gros Islet
- East Winds Resort All Inclusive
- East Winds Inn St. Lucia/Gros Islet