We arrived on Sunday 27 January 2013 to the most stunning, wonderful, secluded place to get married. The people were magnificent, they helped organise our wedding and were exceptional in all areas. The food, hospitality, drinks, beach, everything was out of this world. We married at 4pm on Friday 1 February and had the most excellent time. We could not have had such an amazing day anywhere else. We thank all the wonderful staff for all there help and kindness throughout our stay. If anyone ever wants to get married abroad, this is defiantly the place to be.
There was nothing that we could find fault with. It was perfect. We will defiantly be going back to East Winds Inn. We were very sad to leave on February 5 but what happy memories we have to go home with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Saint Lucia’s best kept secret and immerse yourself in true Caribbean luxury. East Winds Saint Lucia is a breathtaking garden-by-the-sea, planted on the island's most picturesque sandy bay. Our Island Hideaway is Saint Lucia's original boutique resort featuring 30 cottage style suites, tucked away amongst lush plants, trees and a kaleidoscope of colourful bird-life. East Winds is home to what many consider the finest beach on the island and our guests share it with very few others just like them; travellers looking for personalised care and all-inclusive service in the most authentic of Caribbean experiences. Come experience the Caribbean the way it was meant to be experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your East Winds Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Winds Hotel Gros Islet
- East Winds Resort All Inclusive
- East Winds Inn St. Lucia/Gros Islet