This was my husbands' and I first visit to the royal and while standing at the check out counter we began planning our return trip!
Where do I start..... The service was sky high above standard. Every custodian/attendant we met bore that infectious warm 'looshan' decorum and personality. It was very refreshing also to observe supervisors and managers playing an integral role in the day to day happenings.
The bartenders and waitresses were competent and knowledgeable about the items on the menus; and the menus were versatile and diverse, having a little of everything. We thought that the idea of having themed dinners was an innovative and engaging one.
We totally enjoyed the luxuries and amenities afforded to us at our the ocean facing suite. The room service was timely and thorough.
The pizzazz and vibrancy of the environ coupled with the embracing personalities of the employees allowed us to have our dream getaway! We will be back very, very soon... the Royal St. Lucian happens to be a slice of heaven right here on earth!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acclaimed as one of the best in St Lucia, the spectacular mile-long Reduit Beach fronts this all-suite hotel while, with a backdrop of rainforest covered hills, atmospheric Rodney Bay is reached within a few moments stroll. Standing in beautifully manicured grounds, the hotel offers an elegant blend of privacy and sophistication. Beneath palm-frond parasols, elegant furnishings allow for lazy days on the sandy beach or relax instead by the large lagoon-style swimming pool shaded by palm trees. The Royal Spa offers an enticing variety of treatments ranging from a reviving jet-lag busting massage to sensual aromatherapy and body care while, for the more energetic, the fully-equipped fitness room is available free to our guests. A delicious full buffet breakfast is included at L'Epicure, an elegant al fresco restaurant next to the beach which also offers tantalising a-la-carte dinner choices. Fine dining experiences can be enjoyed at Chic in the evening while, cooled by gentle sea breezes, the Beach Tent is a perfect venue for lunch. Perhaps enjoy a cocktail at the charming Minstrals Lounge before visiting the elegant Oriental restaurant (seasonal) or Mariners buffet, located at the adjacent St Lucian by rex resorts, or strolling in to town to experience the local ambience. Children are welcomed at the Royal and can enjoy the childrens club available on weekdays at set times at our neighbouring hotel while everyone can benefit from the wide range of activities accessible locally including water sports, horse riding, golf and exhilarating tours to explore the natural beauty of St Lucia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Royal by Rex Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal By Rex Hotel Castries
- Royal By Rex Resorts St. Lucia/Gros Islet
- Royal St Lucian