We originally book our vacation stay at the St. Lucian. However we were moved to this hotel since they closed down for renovation. The hotels were next door to each other. The hotel is not what I expected for all inclusive. There is not 24 hours food available, or a lot of activity going on for entertainment. However, the room were very nice and the staff was even better. Prior to arriving at the hotel we had did some research and found out about zumba lesson being offered. When we arrive we were told that it was no longer offered. The Guest Service Manager Nerissa saw we were a little disappointed, and so she set us up to workout with the personal trainer during our stay. The spa was excellent as well, the Spa Manager Yvonne was very personable. Spencer at the spa gives the best massages in the World!! They also have the best bartender in the world Kevin, made our stay so enjoyable and Kurby a.k.a Bob the Builder had us laughing non stop. The dining servers were very friendly, such as Rebecca and Max. The food may not be all day long, but it was yummy. I really enjoyed BBQ night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acclaimed as one of the best in St Lucia, the spectacular mile-long Reduit Beach fronts this all-suite hotel while, with a backdrop of rainforest covered hills, atmospheric Rodney Bay is reached within a few moments stroll. Standing in beautifully manicured grounds, the hotel offers an elegant blend of privacy and sophistication. Beneath palm-frond parasols, elegant furnishings allow for lazy days on the sandy beach or relax instead by the large lagoon-style swimming pool shaded by palm trees. The Royal Spa offers an enticing variety of treatments ranging from a reviving jet-lag busting massage to sensual aromatherapy and body care while, for the more energetic, the fully-equipped fitness room is available free to our guests. A delicious full buffet breakfast is included at L'Epicure, an elegant al fresco restaurant next to the beach which also offers tantalising a-la-carte dinner choices. Fine dining experiences can be enjoyed at Chic in the evening while, cooled by gentle sea breezes, the Beach Tent is a perfect venue for lunch. Perhaps enjoy a cocktail at the charming Minstrals Lounge before visiting the elegant Oriental restaurant (seasonal) or Mariners buffet, located at the adjacent St Lucian by rex resorts, or strolling in to town to experience the local ambience. Children are welcomed at the Royal and can enjoy the childrens club available on weekdays at set times at our neighbouring hotel while everyone can benefit from the wide range of activities accessible locally including water sports, horse riding, golf and exhilarating tours to explore the natural beauty of St Lucia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Royal by Rex Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal By Rex Hotel Castries
- Royal By Rex Resorts St. Lucia/Gros Islet
- Royal St Lucian