“really good food!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Takoma Park, Maryland
“really good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I loved the food. Try and come there before 6 to avail an evening special for special rates. everyone is friendly and I love the blazing fire that greets you as you make your way up those wooden stairs

Visited April 2013
ChefBobo, General Manager at Fire Grill Steak House & Lounge Bar, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Guest

We are very pleased you took the time to write your review on tripadvisor and would like to thank you for your good comments. We hope to see you again at the Fire Grill Steak House soon.

Service marketing & Events Director

• Polish first
Saskatchewan
“Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Was okay but fairly pricey. Portions were large enough but you had to get sides extra. Service was poor, basically got our wine, then our food then were ignored!

Visited March 2013
ChefBobo, General Manager at Fire Grill Steak House & Lounge Bar, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear Valued Guest

I'm very sorry to hear that you experience was not to standard I wish that you had notified me of any problems that you experienced on the night. We thank you for your visit to the FIre Grill Steak House.

Many Thanks

London, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere, average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Service was friendly and efficient. I was there for the wrap up event for Jazz. Carl Gustave and his band were awesome, and the atmosphere was fun. I had the mahi mahi grilled which was very dry and overpriced - a disappointment. I didn't send it back because it was late, I'd just got off a plane, so wanted to get on with it. Maybe I was just unlucky. Would return for drinks, but not to eat.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Dear Guest

Im glad you managed to see the closing of or Jazz event although I'm very sorry the Mahi Mahi was not upto our usual standard I only wish that you had brought this to my attention on the evening and I would have made our chef change it for straight away so you would not have to wait. I do hope you can visit the Fire Grill Steak House again some time and we can make amends for this mistake.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We ate here our first night in Rodney Bay. Featuring kebabs of fresh seafood, meats and vegetables. The mixed grill kebab was fantastic (scallops, shrimp, mahi mahi and yellowfin tuna)

Visited May 2013
Dear Valued Guest

Its great to hear how much you loved the food at the Fire Grill Steak House and thanks for letting everyone know on Tripadvisor about our Fantastic seafood selection as well. We hope to see you at the Fire Grill again soon.

Many Thanks

Port of Spain, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
“Awesome time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I went their in the midst of jazz festival 2013. I was there twice and had a good time on both occasions. The drinks were mixed well and the music was nice.

Visited May 2013
Dear Roxanne

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and let other read about your great experience at Fire Grill Steak House during of annual Jazz Festival.