“really fun and beautiful beach” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Horseback Riding Stables
Attraction Details
MASON CITY
14 attraction reviews
“really fun and beautiful beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I didn't think we would like horseback riding as we are not horse people, but we both enjoyed the beach portion so much it made the ride to and from the beach worth it. Some of the horses tried to bite at each other and other riders and the staff had their hands full but they managed to make sure that everyone who wanted to ride bareback in the ocean was able to and the horses never complained.

Visited January 2012

Chewelah, Washington
“Bano and Island Riders Rock!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

I went to St. Lucia with a friend in January. My friend wasn't into horseback riding so I planned to go by myself. At the last minute after reading reviews, I cancelled my reservations with Trim's Stables and called Bano. He was able to accomodate my request to go riding for 4 hours that same day. It ended up just being Bano and I. I had a magical day riding on the beach, drinking rum punch at Iree Bar, and having an awesome lunch on the Atlantic side. Bano took my expensive camera for me and clicked away all day, amounting to probably 300 pictures. He is excellent at instructing you what to do if you're not an experienced rider. And if you are experienced, he will gladly let you ride to your heart's content. Anyways, my traveling buddy had to leave 3 or 4 days before me. So I ended up spending the rest of my solo vacation with Bano, his son Lyndon, and the rest of the Island Riders group of guys. We rode all over the island, went to the street party, hung out at Iree bar and drank rum punch, and just enjoyed each other's company. I've done a lot of traveling over the past year. Leaving St. Lucia was the hardest of all. I fell in love with the people and the island. Bano is an incredibly horseman, who knows each of his twenty-some horses very well. I can't say enough about how respectable he is when it comes to his horses. He loves them all very much. He makes sure the younger kids that work with him treat the horses well, and is always teaching them about being responsible horsemen themselves. I miss Bano and still keep in touch with him to this day, 4 months later. I hope with all my heart I can go back to St. Lucia in the next couple years.

Visited January 2012
Cary, North Carolina, United States
“Bano, Cassey and Magic Man in the bomb. One hell of a tour!!! a must for all”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

We and me sweetie was staying at the Sandals Grand in St. Lucia. While on the beach talking to other visitors asking them what type of things they did and almost everyone said you must go horseback riding with magic man and Bano. So we did. I must say they was right. These guys are St. Lucia at its best. Their hospitality and good spirits made the time we spend with them most pleasurable. This was our first time riding horses so they gave us really mello horses. My baby rode strongman and I don't remember the name of the horse I rode but he was cool. Casey was our guide and he was great. This was a wonderful way to see the city and the beach, These guys catered to our every need. My review just can explain how much fun we had with these guys. After our ride was over coconut man showed up with a few bags of fish (sardines and jacks) Bano insisted that we stayed for dinner and of course rum. What is a St. Lucian meal without rum. The food was great their hospitality was exceptional, and we had the ime of our lives. Magic man and Bano are not only our friends in St Lucia they are new members to our family. Magic man, Cassey and Bano I personally want to again thank you guys for such a great experience. We will be back to see you guys again in December.
Ed (aka Mr diesel) and Trenia Today (aka Queen Latifah)
lol these are the names they gave us.

If you have any concerns about choosing these guys I would say don't be concerned just do it I promise you will love it.

if you have any questions please feel free to email me edward_williams_96@yahoo.com

Visited May 2012
louisville
“Bono and Magic Man - Good vibes...great people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

My wife and I really enjoyed and appreciated the hospitality that Bono and Magic man offered to us. These guys represent everything we loved about the people in St. Lucia, truly no pressure no problems. We would definitely recommend taking their tour. We look forward to our return to St. Lucia and we will definitely book a tour with them!!!

Visited April 2012
Sanford, North Carolina, United States
“WONDERFUL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Riding horses on the beach - what a dream. The place seems a little "off the beaten path" but trust me - you will love it!

Visited May 2011