This Hotel was nothing less than outstanding. My wife and I checked in on February 9 2013 with our 2 year old daughter and the exceeding of our expectations started as soon as we got out of the car and didnt end for 8 days. Rohan set everything up for us and nothing he told us didnt materialize. Chris, one of the managers was incredible. Callissi, I know I screwed up that spelling was wonderful, I have been to the carribean several times, Mexico 9 times including Cancun, Playa, Ixtapa, Cabo etc. not only was the Hotel outstanding but the Island was like a dream. We did several tours but spent alot of time in the pool, on the amazing Beach. There were times we were alone in both, it was like having a vacation home with great service...We ate out several times for Dinner although the restaurant had good food in the Hotel, breakfast everyday at the hotel was amazing. Big Chef twice, Coal Pot, Spinnakers. Cant wait to get back next Winter.
thank you to everyone at Calabash for a GREAT experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gently sloping, tropical beachfront on the northwest coast of the island, Calabash Cove is one of just a select few five-star resorts on St. Lucia. Nestled in the sheltered bay of Bonaire Estate, Calabash Cove is perched on a hillside sloping gently towards the Caribbean Sea, where cool ocean breezes provide a wonderful respite and the turquoise sea is offset by the vibrant green of tropical vegetation and views of Walcott Island. A private beach and nearby coral reef provide the perfect place to rest, reflect and dream. The resort has been designed with great care to complement and exist in harmony with the beauty of the natural surroundings. The main buildings of the hotel, such as the lobby, restaurant, bar, sanctuary, and infinity pool with waterfall lie on a slope, with the villas in the midst of lush vegetation perfectly situated to view nightly sunsets. The natural elements of earth, wind, light and water are represented in the exotic wood, stone and natural materials used in the composition of the buildings. The peaceful and tranquil gardens, under the care of one of the finest landscape architects in the Caribbean, have been created to capture and optimize the natural splendor of the area and are filled with vibrant, fragrant flowers set amid groves of trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Venere, BookingOdigeoWL and Expedia so you can book your Calabash Cove Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calabash Cove Hotel Gros Islet
- Calabash Cove Resort And Spa St. Lucia/Gros Islet