My wife and I stayed our late January vacation there for one week. The hotel location is unique with spectacular view of Rodney Bay and Pigeon Island. It is like having a little villa on top of hill with pretty garden around. It is quiet, cozy and clean. It is close to Rodney Bay just by 30 minutes walk, though there is everyday free shuttle from the hotel. The owner Cheryl is truly a friend making you feel at home, helping you gain most out of your vacation. The small restaurant acts like a house kitchen accommodating your taste as much as possible. All the persons in charge in the hotel are very polite and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay there.
- Also Known As:
- Habitat Terrace Hotel
- Habitat Terrace Hotel Gros Islet
- Habitat Terrace St. Lucia/Gros Islet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habitat Terrace Boutique Hotel & Self-catering Apartments is located on a Bluff in Bonne Terre, with a magnificent view of the Rodney Bay area and beyond, as far as the French Island of Martinique. Personalized and intimate service with International and Local Creole cuisine,with a twist of St Lucian flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Habitat Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.