Wow what an absolute gem of a hotel! I came on holiday with a large group of family and friends, to visit family on the island and to celebrate my 50th birthday. We were looking for a small hotel with a homey atmosphere, somewhere my mum and all of us could be safe and relax and where I could host the party. Habitat Terrace offered this and was the absolute perfect choice! The owner Cheryl and her fantastic staff make sure your every need is met. Taking us in her mini bus to Castries to see the Festival of Lights and to church in Gros Islet, she ensures her guests are well looked after - First class service!
The apartments are spacious, cleaned daily with fresh linen and towels, extremely comfortable and lovely decorated. Cheryl is creative, and charming and we witnessed two beautiful weddings that she hosted at the hotel during our stay. The apartments worked perfectly for my family with lovely french doors that provided easy access to the beautifully tended garden and plunge pool area and great views of Rodney Bay - which is 5 mins away by car. Our stay and the birthday party was a huge success. This gem of a hotel comes highly recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Habitat Terrace Hotel Gros Islet
- Habitat Terrace Hotel
- Habitat Terrace St. Lucia/Gros Islet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habitat Terrace Boutique Hotel & Self-catering Apartments is located on a Bluff in Bonne Terre, with a magnificent view of the Rodney Bay area and beyond, as far as the French Island of Martinique. Personalized and intimate service with International and Local Creole cuisine,with a twist of St Lucian flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Habitat Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.