We looked at numerous places to stay in St. Lucia before deciding on Habitat Terrace. It was everything we had hoped for. Set in a quiet location in the hills above Rodney Bay, we had a great view of Pigeon Island and the Marina. It was quiet at night, but the Village and the Marina were just five minutes by car. One of our most enjoyable experiences was having breakfast each morning in the dining area and talking with the owner, Cheryl. She is very nice and made sure our stay there was enjoyable. Our room was very nice, with a comfortable bed and a balcony where we could sit outside and look down to the water. And the price was more than reasonable. A luxury resort it is not, but if you are looking for a clean, comfortable, quiet place to stay that is not too far from the tourist areas, I would highly recommend Habitat Terrace. I know that's where we will be staying when we go back to St. Lucia. One tip: Be sure to ask Cheryl for her friend's coconut bread. It's the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habitat Terrace Hotel is only a 15-minute drive from the GFL Charles Airport & the Capital, Castries, and a 5-minute drive to Rodney Bay and the popular beaches. We are also within close proximity to the Beausejour Cricket Stadium. Made up of Superior rooms with king bed, Deluxe room with two double beds, Self Catering Studio with kitchenette, one and two bedroom suites will full kitchen, living and dining and balcony. Three Bedroom Family Suite with full kitchen and dining on the ground floor near the pool and garden.With its cool, tranquil and peaceful surroundings where nature's splendor is visible in the many species of birds and butterflies; Habitat Terrace Hotel is indeed the place to unwind after a business day, to romance or simply relax on the deck of our intimate outdoor pool.Our amenities and services would not be complete without the courteous and friendly assistance of the staff and management team at Habitat Terrace Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Habitat Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Habitat Terrace Hotel Gros Islet
- Habitat Terrace St. Lucia/Gros Islet