We searched for a while to find a great spot in St Lucia for my mom's birthday celebration and finally chose Habitat Terrace because of the images, choice of room types and good reviews. We were not disappointed. The owner Cheryl helped us organize a fantastic birthday surprise weeks before the trip. She ensured their stay was comfortable and memorable, organizing transport, a boat ride, sea baths, tours around Gros Islet, and even a special birthday cake! We could not have asked for a warmer welcome and a better week.
i would absolutely recommend this location for relaxation, beauty of the surrounding area, service and warmth.
- Also Known As:
- Habitat Terrace Hotel
- Habitat Terrace Hotel Gros Islet
- Habitat Terrace St. Lucia/Gros Islet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habitat Terrace Boutique Hotel & Self-catering Apartments is located on a Bluff in Bonne Terre, with a magnificent view of the Rodney Bay area and beyond, as far as the French Island of Martinique. Personalized and intimate service with International and Local Creole cuisine,with a twist of St Lucian flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Habitat Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.