If you have a large family or group going to St. Lucia, this is the place to stay. From the owner (Cheryl) to the entire staff met and exceeded our group's expectation. The rooms were clean and Shirley did an excellent job daily in making sure that we had fresh linen and towels. Cheryl was a fabulous host and made sure our stay was enjoyable. It's a little off the beaten path but truly worth the price and quality of service.
Will definitely stay there again when I return to the island.
- Also Known As:
- Habitat Terrace Hotel Gros Islet
- Habitat Terrace Hotel
- Habitat Terrace St. Lucia/Gros Islet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habitat Terrace Boutique Hotel & Self-catering Apartments is located on a Bluff in Bonne Terre, with a magnificent view of the Rodney Bay area and beyond, as far as the French Island of Martinique. Personalized and intimate service with International and Local Creole cuisine,with a twist of St Lucian flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Venere and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Habitat Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.