In 2010-11, I stay 2 months and in 2011-12, I stay 4 months in Habitat Terrace. Cheryle, the oner and the personnal are more them nice. Very good service, rooms, studios and appartements are very clean...Room service 6 days a week also in appartment, that's rare in any long term location...With St Lucia good public bus transportation, and also taxi service offered by the owner, the hotel located a bit fare from beach and Shopping Mall is not a problem...The hotel located one a hill, give an excellent veaw of Rodney Bay Marina and Pigeon Island National Park, and a 24 hrs wind help to cool down...Very good food restaurant
on request...More days you stay, less you pay per day....
- Also Known As:
- Habitat Terrace Hotel
- Habitat Terrace Hotel Gros Islet
- Habitat Terrace St. Lucia/Gros Islet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habitat Terrace Boutique Hotel & Self-catering Apartments is located on a Bluff in Bonne Terre, with a magnificent view of the Rodney Bay area and beyond, as far as the French Island of Martinique. Personalized and intimate service with International and Local Creole cuisine,with a twist of St Lucian flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Habitat Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.