When we arrived at Habitat Terrace it was after 10pm and we were welcomed by Shanna and the night watchman, they were both very friendly and right away I felt at home.
The room was just the right size for the two of us, well decorated, very cIean with all the usual basic amenities including WiFi. In the morning we decided to have breakfast in the hotel which we enjoyed.The gardens were beautiful which just added to the beautiful ambiance of Habitat Terrace.
Close proximity to Rodney Bay was a gem and it was about 20mins drive to Castries.
I enjoyed my stay in St. Lucia and it just felt wonderful to come home at the end of each day to Habitat Terrace.
- Also Known As:
- Habitat Terrace Hotel Gros Islet
- Habitat Terrace Hotel
- Habitat Terrace St. Lucia/Gros Islet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habitat Terrace Boutique Hotel & Self-catering Apartments is located on a Bluff in Bonne Terre, with a magnificent view of the Rodney Bay area and beyond, as far as the French Island of Martinique. Personalized and intimate service with International and Local Creole cuisine,with a twist of St Lucian flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Habitat Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.