“Great cuisine and very welcome staff” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 69 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Doing business, Special occasions, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Delirius is an award winning cocktail bar with a fabulous small open air restaurant serving Contemporary Caribbean Cuisine. We're not fine dining, but serve great food in a casual dining environment. Seafood is our speciality along with locally sourced produce prepared fresh daily. Currently home to three award winning bartenders, our cocktail list is creative and unique
Paris, France
“Great cuisine and very welcome staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Excellent - I've been twice while staying in Rodney Bay. Usually I don't like returning places I've already visited (especially when I'm on holiday) but I couldn't resist !
Fresh food - great cocktails and a very friendly ambience - great choice

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hi fabiocla_00,
Thank you for coming back a second time and also for letting us know your feedback, we really appreciate your comments.

London, United Kingdom
“Great choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

We visited Delirius for drinks one night and then went back for diner another night. The cocktails are definitely worth a try. We enjoyed the lively, relaxed atmosphere of the bar/ restaurant. The food was well cooked and we thoroughly enjoyed our meal.

Visited May 2013
Hi taylork,
Thank you so very much for taking the time to review us at Delirius, we appreciate your feedback and we're happy to hear that you had such a good experience at Delirius.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Drinks and dancing only”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Unfortunately the restaurant was too busy when we went, but we returned to the bar a couple of nights and had a great time. Despite being busy the service was always excellent - thanks to JoJo in particular who juggled several large orders at once and always got them right.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hi travelgirls005,
Thank you so much for your lovely review! JoJo was thrilled to be mentioned personally by you, he really appreciated your comments.
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Best meal I had at Rodney Bay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Outstanding ceviche appetizer - tons of fish in a moist mound, well spiced. Decided on the shrimp bisque as well, followed by a great grilled mahi-mahi with a very flavorful creole sauce. Service was friendly with prompt attention, though the waitress definitely lost a dessert order when she commented that I had already "had a lot of food - two appetizers and an entree". My waistline was the better for it, if not my sweet tooth...

Visited May 2013
DeliriusStLucia, Owner at Delirius, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear JEM 196204,
Crikey, I can't believe my waitress said that to you :( I know she didn't mean to be rude, just a little thoughtless and perhaps over friendly. I'll be sure to let her know that her comment is not really appropriate!
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your meal at Delirius though and I thank you very much for your lovely review and your constructive feedback. Hopefully we'll see you back again so you can try one of our wonderful desserts too!
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Dined here on Wednesday and had a wonderful meal.

I enjoyed the breaded mozzarella and tomato starter and sweet potato lasagne main, both courses were tasty with good sized portions. Service was also friendly throughout.

Have been back since for just drinks but will dine again before we leave.

Should defiantly give it a go.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
DeliriusStLucia, Owner at Delirius, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Hi DamienDavenport,
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback, we really do appreciate it. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the vegetarian options, we put just as much thought and love into our veggie food as we do our meats and fish.