We had the one bedroom apt. it was very spacious. The pool is delightful. what a treat at the end of the day! Our friends stayed in the 2 bedroom apt and it is excellent! lovely showers; big bedrooms. both apartments have excellent spacious kitchens. Francine had grapefruits, bananas, eggs, milk, juice, margarine in the fridge when we arrive. Simon had lovely cold drinks for us to enjoy on our trip from the airport. Laundry facilities were a plus! We didn't want to drive on the 'wrong' side of the road so we walked a lot (although Simon and Francine offered to drive us). it is a bit of a walk to the shops and the beach but in the other direction, the local marina is a great place for lunch or a drink and a sit to watch the boats and it isn't far at all. the jump up at Gros Islet on a Friday night is a must and is not a far walk and the buses are very convenient. Dining out prices are very reasonable but the bbq at the apartment was used a lot.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Skies Apartments Hotel Gros Islet
- Blue Skies Apartments Hotel
- Blue Skies Apartments St. Lucia/Gros Islet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Skies Apartments has One & Two Bed Apartments with 28ft Swimming Pool and Heated Spa Tub. Luxuriously furnished with fully equipped kitchens, Comfortable living areas with Cable TV and High Speed Wireless Internet. Air-Conditioned bedrooms and Private Patios. ... more less