I chose Blue Skies Apartments based on reviews from Trip Advisor and was not disappoint. From my first email to my last good bye to Francine and Simon I was very impressed with the service that I had received from them. I felt they had gone above and beyond to provide an excellent accommodation and a welcoming feeling for their guest. Having arrived late in the afternoon it was wonderful to have the welcome package of milk, juice, eggs, bread and butter to start our morning the next day since we were getting up @ 6:00 am to start our day. We found the wonderful organic farmers market (every Sat morning @ 7 am) and filled to large shopping bags with fruits and vegetables that lasted us the whole week. Francine and Simon were very helpful in booking our hiking and zip lining adventure and even made arrangements to have them pick us up at the farmers market at the Marina. We loved the location and walked everywhere. I rented the one bedroom on the ground floor facing the left side of the property. I had complete privacy, and was able to leave the 2 sets of double doors open all the time, I loved the open concept from kitchen, dining, living room. The bathroom was very spacious and modern. Having the air conditioned bedroom made sleeping very comfortable. The bedroom has lots of space to store all your belongings so no need to live out of your suitcase. The pool was great we used it everyday, even when we spend half our day out scuba diving. Francine and Simon think of everything from your arrival and arranging for Ali the taxi driver picking you up at the airport to your welcome tour of the things to see in Gros Islet and Rodney Bay to making arrangements for you to saying good bye and getting a picture for their wall on your departure, excellent host!!!! The apartment was an excellent value for my money. I would highly recommend this accommodation if your are going to Gros Islet/Rodney Bay are of St Lucia. Thank you Francine and Simon for being part of my wonderful St Lucia vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Skies Apartments has One, Two & Three Bed Apartments with 28ft Swimming Pool and Spa Tub. Luxuriously furnished with fully equipped kitchens, Comfortable living areas with Cable TV and High Speed Wireless Internet. Air-Conditioned bedrooms and Private Patios. Landscaped gardens, parking, laundry facilities, large gas grill and free use of local mobile/cell phone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Blue Skies Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Skies Apartments Hotel Gros Islet
- Blue Skies Apartments St. Lucia/Gros Islet