If you are thinking of renting an apartment near the Rodney Bay area of St Lucia, you would be hard pressed to find accomodation better than Blue Skies. My husband and I rented the 1 bedroom apartment from 25/1 for 14 nights and it was spacious, clean, well equipped and very good value for money.
The owners Simon and Francine are very nice people who go out of their way to assist you and make sure that your stay is enjoyable. The welcome pack provided was very useful and their free orientation tour of the area on our first morning was really helpful and we were able to get our bearings very quickly.
The pool is very clean and good for swimming plus the garden is very well kept. We enjoyed looking at all the birds, lizards and our own resident land crabs! It is an easy 10 minute walk to the Rodney Bay Marina with a nice broadwalk bar plus a handful of restaurants and then a slightly longer (20 minutes) in to Rodney Bay itself.
In summary, Blue Skies is a very good choice and we highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Skies Apartments has One, Two & Three Bed Apartments with 28ft Swimming Pool and Spa Tub. Luxuriously furnished with fully equipped kitchens, Comfortable living areas with Cable TV and High Speed Wireless Internet. Air-Conditioned bedrooms and Private Patios. Landscaped gardens, parking, laundry facilities, large gas grill and free use of local mobile/cell phone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Blue Skies Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Skies Apartments Hotel Gros Islet
- Blue Skies Apartments St. Lucia/Gros Islet