“Can't wait” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the adventures of a perfect vacation. Serenity Island adventures will dare you to defy the ordinary. We specialize in creating magical private and exclusive day tours while taking great care with groups of any size with our much talked about and award winning Ambassador Service. Your satisfaction is ours. Give you friendly vacation ambassador a call today and start to experience the magic.Magic People Magic Moments Magic Memories
Toronto, Canada
14 attraction reviews
“Can't wait”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

We are going to St. Lucia in Nov 2012 and I must have over 6 emails from Acacia back and forth about airport transfers and tours. You can tell that they are professional and can hardly wait to get there and the more I read all my tours will be booked with them. I am surprising my fiance with the Grenadines tour I am making an executive decission that we won't do Martinique but do this tour instead. Thanks everyone for posting.
Mariane

Visited May 2012
serenitymagic, Manager at Serenity Vacations and Tours, responded to this review, May 7, 2012
Thank you Mariane for you trust and faith. We are truly honored. You can certainly look forward to a great experience with was. Your vacation is ours, you satisfaction is ours. See you soon.

London, UK
“Customer service second to none!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

My wife and I went to St. Lucia on "Babymoon" and used Serenity Tours for two airport transfers and two day outings during our stay (one island tour and one snorkel tour).

Serenity's owner John has built his company around customer satisfaction and as such, our experience with them FAR exceeded our expectations! It wasn't only the little things (such as providing us with his wife's homemade rum punch in the taxi, stopping off to buy us some traditional Creole bread baked in a stone oven), but they are just an extremely friendly bunch of people, always smiling, laughing and always engaging in conversation. You leave feeling you have had the most personal of services. With some organisations you can feel as though you are part of a conveyor belt of tourists, but it couldn't be more different with Serenity - really warm and genuinely friendly people. If you go to St. Lucia you have to spend at least a day with these guys, you won't regret it!

Visited April 2012
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for gracing us with you review. The pleasure was and will always be ours hosting you. We still laugh at the shock your wife gave us being so athletic in pregnancy. Sharing your experiences gained on your extensive travels is like a mini Tripadvisor. You armed me with enough to make me look like a well traveled islander (lol). The feeling of satisfaction you give comes back to us in many ways. We feel blessed by the reciprocation of service and gratitude. That's what it's all about. From all of us here in St Lucia we wish for the very best you you both. Carol is convinced that another Olympian is about to be born.

Riverside, California
18 attraction reviews
“Arrive as friends, leave as family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

As soon as we stepped into the Sandals Lobby, John & Sherma were there to greet us like we were long lost friends! The ride from the airport to the resort seemed to fly by.......between John & Sherma's information of the island, making a few stops for photos, and the truly delicious rum punch, before we knew it, we were at the resort! I was a bit disappointed that when we stopped for bread on the way in there wasn't any ready............the next day I received a call from the front desk saying I had a package, Sherma went out of her way to bring us fresh baked bread and it was a good as I dreamt it would be! We were picked up a few days later by Sherma & Richard for an all day private island tour and that too was a lot of fun! So many stops, including a private lunch looking out at the Pitons......followed by a rum tasting buffet! Richard is definitely a gentle giant, so quite but definitely speaks his mind & teased Sherma all day.......just like family!! I could go into every little detail, but would prefer to answer any question via private message. Just trust when I say, this is one tour company that really cares about their customers & goes above and beyond to make sure that your every need is met!

Visited April 2012
The time went by so fast Laurie, I can hardly believe it. I guess there was to much anticipation. A BIG THANK YOU to you and John for your kindness here and a great week in St Lucia. For us who spent time with you it was a vacation. Richard is off today, but has read your review and send his very best regards to you and John. The pleasure was ours hosting you and always will be in the future. Sherma of course will be in touch with you via Facebook and email so expect her. Until we meet again, the very best from all of us here in St Lucia.

Nipomo, California
“Best way to start (and end) your vacation in St. Lucia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

Jon and Carol met us at the airport in their amazing van (with air conditioning...yay!!), HOME MADE rum punch (the best we had the whole week we were there), and cold towels!
They were such a great couple and it was so nice to be taken care of after such a long travel time from LAX!
The only thing I am dissapointed in is that we didnt use them for our other tour when we went to the mud bath and waterfall!

Visited April 2012
Thank you for sharing this review and for sharing the very beginning of your St Lucia vacation with us. Carol and I feel honored to have hosted you. Look out for the McMillan special (VIP with the "P" stop). Carol is the magic behind us here and she send her very best. We are certainly looking forward to hosting you again.

Evansville,In
5 attraction reviews
“St Lucia Piton and volcano tour Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

We booked the Land and Sea tour but it was raining when we arrived so the sea portion was cancelled and the rate changed for land tour only. My husband and myself were the only people so we had a private tour with Herbie our driver and Serenity guide. We made all the stops with the food options and ate lunch at the Beacon overlooking the pitons.We lucked out to get good pictures before the rain and fog set in. Our driver drove so we didn't get sick on the twisted road. We had a wonderful day and the guide and driver made our day fun and very worthwell.You will enjoy this day with Serenity. Our guide usually works in the office and I spoke to her several times on the toll free phone and always had my questions answered.Book and enjoy a stress free fun day.

Visited March 2012
Thank you ever so much. Herbie is all in smiles. Acacia send here best regards and we hope to host you again in the future. Unfortunately we were unable to avoid the liquid sunshine aka rain, but we always try to make the most of it. Let's hope for endless sunshine on your next visit.
Best regards from all of us here in St Lucia.

Kind regards