Just right. Excellent service, outstanding accomodations, set away from the bustle, but close to a lot of excellent dining, shopping and activities. The Landings is truly a great experience. If you need something, you can't turn around without finding staff waiting ro assist, if you don't need anything, there is no one around. It's uncanny how well they respect your space while providing instant service. On site dining is good, but there are some great local options. Extremely low key and decidedly relaxing.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel
- The Landings St. Lucia Castries
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Splendia, BookIt.com, Olotels, EasyToBook, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.