Stayed here with my family during April spring break. Had originally booked a large 3-bdrm villa but was upgraded to the 4-bdrm Cotton House upon arrival. The villa was definitely spacious! More than enough room for the 6 of us. Each bedroom had its own bath. Part of the villa showed a little wear and tear (bathrooms needed to be re-grouted in parts, washing machine/dryer didn't work, coffee maker needed to be replaced, pool grating surrounding the pool needed to be replaced), but given the size of the house and how little time we spent inside, we were able to overlook this. A/C only in the bedrooms, but this villa had a separate den area with A/C downstairs that had a couch and TV. Private backyard pool area - its own gazebo in the shade. Short walk from villa to beach, pool and restaurants. Beach was not your typical Caribbean beach - darker sand, small, constant waves, tons of wind - but not many people outside of the resort used the beach, so it was nice and secluded and seemed safe. Not many panhandlers bothering you on the beach. Yes, the horses ride by occasionally, but they weren't a bother. Yes, there are a ton of kite surfers in the water but they provided some amusement for my kids to watch. Kayaks are available for use free of charge. Hotel pool is very large - with enough lane space to swim 25m laps. Marjorie's was in close proximity and a great place to grab lunch. Restaurants were so-so. The one by the beach was convenient, so the only reason we would go there. Went to Piano Piano - which was NOT worth the time nor the expense. Resort very close to Rodney Bay and Castries for for dinner.
Had a massage in the spa - masseuse was very capable. Spa was quiet and clean.
I would return to the resort with my family. Tons of room available for the price. Staff very friendly. Only complaint was that it never seemed like the concierge made our dinner reservations although we were told we had them. None of the restaurants were aware of our reservations. Luckily, we were able to be seated everywhere we went.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cotton Bay Village Experience Cotton Bay Village is one of the best vacation experiences in the Caribbean and offers everything you need to make the most of your Caribbean vacation. Our full-service beachfront resort offers luxurious Apartments, Townhouses and Beachfront Villas, perfect for families and friends or if you are just looking to escape. Here you will find a secluded beach, a creche and kids club, an award winning spa and gym, two restaurants, butler service and a onsite deli/mini mart. We are located next to the St. Lucia Golf Club and just minutes away from Rodney Bay’s shopping mall, fabulous restaurants, casinos, cultural attractions and recreational activities. A variety of meal plans to suit your individual style and habits, from all inclusive, half board, breakfast to self catering dining options. The gourmet experience at Cotton Bay is part of the holiday and all children 5 and under eat for free. Bring the Baby, not the baggage is our philosophy and therefore we invite all families with young children to pre-order baby monitors, sterilizers, cots, cribs, blankets and baby bath tubs at no extra cost. Special baby foods and nappies can also be requested. Beachfront non-motorized watersports included with your holiday package and for the adventurous, why not try your hand at kite surfing or horse back riding, right on our beach. Catering to your individuality is what we do, ask for what you want and if we can tailor make it for you, that's our pleasure. Come and enjoy a place where you can truly unwind, let it be, enjoy real privacy, down time, quality time, true family time and so much more. Contemporary Caribbean Living at Cotton Bay Village Beach Resort. Why settle for a normal hotel room? Upgrade to a Villa at Cotton Bay Village. Book online today to enjoy your Caribbean vacation at Cotton Bay Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cotton Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotton Bay Village Castries
- Cotton Bay St Lucia
- Cotton Bay Village St. Lucia/Castries