Just returned from a 12 day holiday at CBV and I can honestly say it was the most relaxing holiday we have ever had!
I was with my husband and 19 year old Son and, as September is one of the quieter months in StL it was beautifully peaceful and we all switched off completely.
All the staff were very friendly and always had a smile for us and nothing was too much trouble.
We eat at the Beach Club on 4 nights and the food was very good.
The beach was beautiful and rugged and very quiet and the sea was SO warm and the main pool was stunning.
Special mention to Abdulah and Jason on reception for organising our transport into Rodney Bay when required and Ellie and Mark at the Beach Club for looking after us, especially on My husbands 50th Birthday!
Also a mention to the lovely man on reception on Friday afternoon ( sorry didn't get his name)who was so helpful letting us check out and go back to our villa to wait for our transfer to airport to save us dragging all our luggage, small things like that make a big difference thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cotton Bay Village Experience Cotton Bay Village is one of the best vacation experiences in the Caribbean and offers everything you need to make the most of your Caribbean vacation. Our full-service beachfront resort offers luxurious Apartments, Townhouses and Beachfront Villas, perfect for families and friends or if you are just looking to escape. Here you will find a secluded beach, a creche and kids club, an award winning spa and gym, two restaurants, butler service and a onsite deli/mini mart. We are located next to the St. Lucia Golf Club and just minutes away from Rodney Bay’s shopping mall, fabulous restaurants, casinos, cultural attractions and recreational activities. A variety of meal plans to suit your individual style and habits, from all inclusive, half board, breakfast to self catering dining options. The gourmet experience at Cotton Bay is part of the holiday and all children 5 and under eat for free. Bring the Baby, not the baggage is our philosophy and therefore we invite all families with young children to pre-order baby monitors, sterilizers, cots, cribs, blankets and baby bath tubs at no extra cost. Special baby foods and nappies can also be requested. Beachfront non-motorized watersports included with your holiday package and for the adventurous, why not try your hand at kite surfing or horse back riding, right on our beach. Catering to your individuality is what we do, ask for what you want and if we can tailor make it for you, that's our pleasure. Come and enjoy a place where you can truly unwind, let it be, enjoy real privacy, down time, quality time, true family time and so much more. Contemporary Caribbean Living at Cotton Bay Village Beach Resort. Why settle for a normal hotel room? Upgrade to a Villa at Cotton Bay Village. Book online today to enjoy your Caribbean vacation at Cotton Bay Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Amex, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Cotton Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotton Bay Village Castries
- Cotton Bay St Lucia
- Cotton Bay Village St. Lucia/Castries