I was a little apprehensive when i booked this hotel - it was a bit of a last minute decision, and there were not masses of photographs on their website. However, i went with the tripadvisor reviews and was not disappointed! We booked a villa with plunge pool and the place was fantastic (Villa 16). It was massive (had three bedrooms), a beautiful kitchen and a gorgeous little garden with a pool. Our typical day involved cooking breakfast together at home (but the breakfasts at the beach restaurant are really good), sitting in our garden enjoying the morning sun, and then heading to the beach in the afternoon for lunch and some beach fun! The backyards are almost completely private which is nice if you are on a romantic vacation, and the plunge pools are just the right size to jump in and take a dip. The beach, although not the white sand and turquoise waters one expects from the caribbean, is lovely and the kiteboarding looked to be a lot of fun.
The staff were fantastic - gracious and so so helpful. We had hired a rental car which unfortunately got a flat tire - and one of the staff at the hotel (and i am ashamed to admit i forgot his name) took the tire to the garage for us to get it fixed! We had valentines dinner at the hotel's formal restaurant which was delicious - especially for island food.
We will be sure to return - we will probably bring our parents as this is a great place for families as you can vacation together without being on top of one another. I highly recommend and cannot wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cotton Bay Village Experience Cotton Bay Village is one of the best vacation experiences in the Caribbean and offers everything you need to make the most of your Caribbean vacation. Our full-service beachfront resort offers luxurious Apartments, Townhouses and Beachfront Villas, perfect for families and friends or if you are just looking to escape. Here you will find a secluded beach, a creche and kids club, an award winning spa and gym, two restaurants, butler service and a onsite deli/mini mart. We are located next to the St. Lucia Golf Club and just minutes away from Rodney Bay’s shopping mall, fabulous restaurants, casinos, cultural attractions and recreational activities. A variety of meal plans to suit your individual style and habits, from all inclusive, half board, breakfast to self catering dining options. The gourmet experience at Cotton Bay is part of the holiday and all children 5 and under eat for free. Bring the Baby, not the baggage is our philosophy and therefore we invite all families with young children to pre-order baby monitors, sterilizers, cots, cribs, blankets and baby bath tubs at no extra cost. Special baby foods and nappies can also be requested. Beachfront non-motorized watersports included with your holiday package and for the adventurous, why not try your hand at kite surfing or horse back riding, right on our beach. Catering to your individuality is what we do, ask for what you want and if we can tailor make it for you, that's our pleasure. Come and enjoy a place where you can truly unwind, let it be, enjoy real privacy, down time, quality time, true family time and so much more. Contemporary Caribbean Living at Cotton Bay Village Beach Resort. Why settle for a normal hotel room? Upgrade to a Villa at Cotton Bay Village. Book online today to enjoy your Caribbean vacation at Cotton Bay Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Regatta Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cotton Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotton Bay Village Castries
- Cotton Bay St Lucia
- Cotton Bay Village St. Lucia/Castries