“Fantastic winter holiday” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The BodyHoliday, LeSport

You added The BodyHoliday, LeSport to your Saves list
The BodyHoliday, LeSport
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Cariblue Beach | Cap Estate, Castries 437, St. Lucia   |
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Castries
Storrington
“Fantastic winter holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Expensive but worth it.
To chill-out in the Caribbean sun with that quality of hotel in the middle of our cold and miserable British winter is a total luxury.
Plenty of sports, daily spa treatment, excellent choice of meals......all inclusive.

Room Tip: Go for the best you can afford. We like sea views.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (523)
Warwickshire UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Suffice to say the staff, location, food, amenities and everything concerning the resort is second to none in the Caribbean. It is truly wonderful.

It’s a great location so don’t bother looking anywhere else!

Although its based on fitness you can do as little or as much as you want so don’t be put off if you want to just sit back and relax, however if fitness is your thing there are classes every day from dawn until dusk.

If you want more details…

The staff are the stars
They are helpful, friendly, attentive, warm, happy, courteous, trained to a very high standard. They are always smiling and they make the place a delight to visit.

The restaurants
4 of them, all excellent

The main restaurant is Carib Blue, which has four choices of entrée, main and dessert, Tao that has a lovely location at the end of the beach and serves Asian cuisine, Carib blue windows, which offers a tapas style taster and the beach restaurant which offers an excellent buffet.

Entertainment
There are different bands playing every night until 11. All of them are excellent and they play in the beach restaurant area.

After11 the piano bar is a great place until late. When we were there two guys called Joe and Harry were playing and both were really rather good.

Fitness Centre
There are a number of locations where the classes are held all of which are clean and spacious and well run. In particular the wonderful Donna was really helpful.

The Spa
This is located a short walk up a few steps and is a haven of peace and clam where wonderfully helpful and attentive staff can not do enough to please you.

Water sports
There is wind surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, water skiing wale boarding and Daly trips. The guys in the Centre are attentive and have great empathy to all of the clients.

The rooms
They are clean and spacious with a comfortable bed and serviced by a well-trained housekeeping staff every day.

Overall outstanding!

Room Tip: take re helicopter up as its quicker
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Probably the best hotel on the Island - catering for what ever you need. Since my wife and I suffer from FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) we had difficulty trying to fit all the things the hotel had to offer on in one day. There's just so many things to do from Water Sports to Yoga to Tai Chi. Its all really amazing stuff.

The good is very good - particularly the CariBlu - which is the A la carte restaurant. They do so many extras as well - I saw a couple eating on the beach which looked super romantic.

The beach is lovely too - your own private cove just for the hotel - with nice little extras such as the water cooler bucket at each sunbed!

Lets talk more about the Classes on offer and massages: It was the first time my wife and I took up Yoga - we attended the class led by Lilly. She was incredible - really friendly and a suberb teacher that got us hooked on it - we are thinking of doing it back home in London now! So thank you Lilly! :) The massages and therapies on offer were great! and the staff are very flexible to move things around to accomodate you.

We also took up Archery which was brilliant - so much fun and thanks to Donna for teaching us the skills! :)

All the staff were SUPER attentive - I cannot fault them in the slightest. Really a 5 star service with a friendly carribean touch. We are not the couple to return to places as we like to take the opportunity to see new things - however this place is chaning our minds - we'd definately come back to Saint Lucia and definately stay at the Body Holiday.

I would like to make one suggestion though which would probably make it one of the best hotels i have stayed in - the rooms. They are good and well equipped however with the surge of Boutique hotels pushing the boundaries of what hotel rooms can be like nowadays I feel the rooms may look outdated quite quickly. I'd suggest a slight makeover of them. However - if you are the couple that likes to just stay in your room you're wasting your money at this hotel!!!

The entertainment was also suberb from the live music band to the piano bar player.

Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: I always like Ocean Front - as you are paying the price to stay at this hotel already. Might as well...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

The paradise found...With all my extensive traveling over the years, this is the first place I have returned to and cannot wait to come again. The location, the service, activities – everything is amazing! You can choose to stay on the beach or at a pool (both pools are very good) or immerse yourself in any activity you can only imagine (watersports, yoga, tennis, golf, hiking, running, spinning… to name a few) and then, when the night falls, you can enjoy music (most of the time, a live band) and dancing. Talking about music… the piano bar was just refurbished and what a gorgeous place it became! Although, I must admit, I will miss the charm of the old one. Alfred, the pianist, is amazing. Talking about people: what a great team! Bodyguards (please forgive possible names spelling errors): Donna, Ranetta, Kisten, Martin, Torrie, Hiley – thank you very much, you “made my day” every day! Snorkelling tour to Pitons with Kim and Boots – a great experience, thank you guys! Deanne Francis – thank you for organizing all my spa treatments and making impossible possible! About spa – sports massage with Billy, synchronized abhyanga and shirodara are the must! (thank you Billy, Geena, Jasmine). Skin clinic at the spa – what a treat! Madonna, your treatments work wonders!
I should add, the drink service at both pools and at the beach was impeccable – thank you Mac Gyver and guys! My only regret/”complaint”: I did not have enough hours in a day to do everything I wanted to do. Well… another reason to come back!
O yeah... mosquitos... I read other comments... but you are in tropics, so use a repellent, as you use a sunscreen...You wouldn't complain about too much sun, now would you?

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

One of the best resorts we visited. All facilities all spotlessly clean and well equipped, the room was small but more than adequate for our needs, with a beautiful balcony overlooking the beach and water. No matter where you are at the hotel, you always have a front seat view of the ocean.
We particularly appreciated the quiet and unobtrusive service. Soft and pleasant music when you wanted some, no noisy entertainment organizers.
The restaurants serve a wonderful variety of freshly prepared and healthy food.
The spa treatments, especially massages, are a must. The best part was the daily schedule of activities, the yoga and pilates instructors are true professionals who know how to get you moving and having fun.
This is a perfect place to relax and recharge batteries. We will go back next year for sure!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Woodstock, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

The only negative thing that happened was on my first day when I slipped on the oily Top step of the main pool and fell heavily into the pool cutting my leg and hurting my shoulder. There was no hand rail on the steps. However by the time I left the resort this over-site had been rectified and the Main Pool now Boasts a new Handrail on the main steps. Although the staff were concerned about this accident on the first day I was surprized that there were no follow up calls after the first day to inquire how I was. That being said The resort and the staff were excellent in all other aspects. Housekeeping were first class, my room and bathroom were the best kept of any other Hotel that I have visited. The food was wonderful and had great choices for all tastes at all the restaurants. A great choice in activities were available every day. So much to do, so little time. The Spa treatments were good with one exception where the girl was heavy handed I made a change when I found I was scheduled with her the next time. They were very understanding at the Spa about this. My facial with Madonna was excellent what a lovely person she is and very professional. try and make time to see her at least once. All in all I would not hesitate to come back to this wonderful resort.

Room Tip: I was on the third floor in 306> Spectacular views of the Ocean and sunsets
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Have vacationed at this property three times, and it just keeps getting better and better if that is possible. I know when I arrive for my stay that I absolutely have nothing to worry about. The Staff, Spa, Food, Accommodations, Activities, the beautiful gardens, white sandy beach are simply outstanding, no disappointments here. You are guaranteed a fabulous vacation where body, mind and spirit are treated. It is a total detox from the fast paced lives we live. This property should be on everyones 'Bucket List'. I plan to return as soon as I can, because I know what is there waiting for me. Heaven on Earth!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Been to The BodyHoliday, LeSport? Share your experiences!