I am a very curious traveller . I never , ever return anywhere - there are just too many new places to see in this wonderful world ! and sometimes , things aren't just as good as the first time either... are they??
So why , in October, did I find myself returning , within a year, to the Bodyholiday ?
Because I wanted my family , 2 adult kids to experience this place !
It is perfect for family groups - so much to do , you can all do your own thing ,and meet up on the beach or restaurants between classes,spa treatments or sports.
The tuition , especially Neil in tennis , is fabulous . I loved the " octoba yoga " special classes" - sunset yoga at Pigeon Island was just wonderful .
The food is terrific - you can be just as healthy , or naughty , as you chose ! just a pity it is so hard to get reservations for Tao .
We went for 3 single rooms this time - No single supplement is a wonderful perk to this place - no one wanted to share with MUM ( well , they are 23 and 26 now !!! ) and I was pleased to see that the singles were just as nice as the lovely ocean view room I had previously .
My only niggles this time were - a few of the staff were a bit ( or a lot ) short of the mark .
For example , on arrival , at the "Welcome pavillion " , the lady fell very far short of being welcoming !!! In fact she was downright rude , when I questioned receiving 2 keys for our 3 rooms . She then shouted at the arriving group about what they could expect at the resort . I feel she was out of her depth and most off putting after a long journey .We also came across a waitress who was very off hand and a few unenthusiastic beauticians . But these were the rarity, - everyone else was so helpful and really went out of their way to ensure that We had a wonderful week .The " bodyguards " in particular really try hard to make sure everyone is pushed in their classes, and relaxing and having fun later !
This is a great holiday - you really do return home feeling fitter, relaxed , rested , with new resolutions to pursue revisited sports ....and , yes , to return at the earliest opportunity !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BodyHoliday, LeSPORT - The only vacation to combine the pleasures of personalized rejuvenation in a luxurious holiday environment with the opportunity to acquire skills and insights that will enhance the rest of your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Regatta Hotels, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The BodyHoliday, LeSport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bodyholiday, Lesport Hotel Castries
- Le Sport St Lucia
- Bodyholiday At Lesport Castries
- Bodyholiday At Lesport Hotel Castries
- Bodyholiday Lesport
- The BodyHoliday, LeSport St. Lucia/Castries