We stayed here for a week for my birthday and had an amazing time. After a tedious nearly 2 hour transfer from the airport feeling worse for wear with the twisty roads and mad island driving we finally arrived to a warm welcome. The staff are a great asset to the hotel, always efficient, friendly and helpful.
You can do as much or as little as you like, there are 12 hours of varied activities planned each day to suit everyone. We took advantage of the variety of watersports which was fantastic, the staff were incredibly helpful and took time out to tutor you if you were new to any activity, it never seemed to be overly busy despite the resort being at full capacity. We went on a morning walk which was a great safe way to get out of the resort and see the views from other parts of the island nearby and tried archery. A spa treatment is included each day, very good standard and choice. My only gripe would be the air-conditioning in many rooms were not cool and you ended up being unbearably hot so the therapist would leave the door open, a number of guests had commented on the same problem.
We went on the snorkeling trip to The Pitons which was well worth it, again the staff were fab and nice to have small groups so it was never that crowded. On the way back we had a nice tour along the west coast and into Marigot Bay.
The variety of food was great for an all inclusive with 3 restaurants and and a deli of varying cuisine and dress codes to suit all. We pigged out all week and managed to get into TAO (their upmarket restaurant) twice although trying to make a reservation is a bit of a nightmare having to call at 7am to find it's always engaged. Dress code is not as pompous as they state, we had brought smart clothes for TAO but the table next to us were in shorts and flip flips - they even ordered 5 starters between 3 of them, had we have known we would've done the same given the effort to book a table in here. The food in the Cariblue is equally as good so it's not the end of the world if you don't get to eat in TAO, in fact the variety is better in Cariblue as they change the menu every day.
Brilliant array of cocktails and drinks selection, Piano Bar has a lovely ambiance for a re dinner drink. Again, you never had to queue for anything, in fact the red flag system is a luxury, service on demand you really can't beat.
The cats seemed to love the food too!
The rooms were very pleasant with lovely REN toiletries, always super clean. Even when our shower was blocked they came to fix it straight away and came back the next day to check we were happy.
We went on the sunset cruise which seemed to be more of a party for the staff! The music was deafening and alot of staff and guests were dancing like mad to cheesy music which made it feel like a booze cruise in Ibiza. That said it was Friday night and maybe I'm just getting too old for this!
- Also Known As:
- The Bodyholiday, Lesport Hotel
- The Bodyholiday, Lesport Hotel Castries
- Le Sport St Lucia
- Bodyholiday At Lesport Castries
- Bodyholiday At Lesport Hotel Castries
- Bodyholiday Lesport
- The BodyHoliday, LeSport St. Lucia/Castries
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BodyHoliday, LeSPORT - The only vacation to combine the pleasures of personalized rejuvenation in a luxurious holiday environment with the opportunity to acquire skills and insights that will enhance the rest of your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The BodyHoliday, LeSport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.