After visiting for a week in April, I decided to return for 10 days to recharge my batteries before Christmas.
The only downside to my holiday was the fact I was overbooked on the first night and had to change rooms on the second day, therefore unavble to pack. I did expect a little more as a repeat Guest, andthis meant that I was without a room completely from 1000 - 1500 hours on the second day!!
Apart from this once again the food was spectacular at Cariblue, Tao and theDeli. I was always loked after by Joseph in Cariblue and Bernice, Jason and the Tao team were awesome!!
I did the sunset cruise this time and it was a great evening, the snacks and drinks on board were 1st class and the party was underway... unfortunately the party did not continue back at resort, and the pool party didn't take off... I think if some of the staff were invited along from the different departments it would be better.
I went to the Tapas in Cariblue on Friday, and sat up at the chefs table... Beautiful food and setting and only a small number of covers available... Highly recommend!!
The Gym is well maintained and one of the best in a resort hotel I have seen. Although I only do Gym / classes early morning there is a good selection of activities for everyone. Did the Ocean Kayaking on my final morning,with the lovely Kelvin from watersports, Amazing upper body workout, followed by breakfast on the beach. The Kayaking is an extra 35 USD.
The Spa was great, had one bad treatment in 10, Georgianne, Marika and Kirby were my favourites here and Kirby even remembered me from my previous stay.
My favourite part of the holiday as always was my watersports... I learnt to wakeboard this time. The boat drivers especially are top notch... massive thankyou to Eric, Damien, Jervon and Josiah for making so many memories and letting me help out and chat to them on the boat.
I will definitely be returning again... and again... ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BodyHoliday, LeSPORT - The only vacation to combine the pleasures of personalized rejuvenation in a luxurious holiday environment with the opportunity to acquire skills and insights that will enhance the rest of your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Orbitz, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your The BodyHoliday, LeSport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bodyholiday, Lesport Hotel Castries
- Le Sport St Lucia
- Bodyholiday At Lesport Castries
- Bodyholiday At Lesport Hotel Castries
- Bodyholiday Lesport
- The BodyHoliday, LeSport St. Lucia/Castries