It was my second visit to Le Sport but the first since the refurbishment.
I went with my two adult batchelor sons and it worked superbly.
We had so much choice of activities - yoga and aquafit for me - water skiing, challenging open-water swimming for my sons plus sailing for us all.
The food was superb - one dinner at the Tao was special - and the staff just great everywhere.The resort was well cared for and the rooms spotless. Even the washrooms and shower adjacent to the beach were always very clean. The therapists who gave us our daily treatments were really professional and caring. A sunset catamaran trip was a highlight and great fun.IThis is a resort where honeymooners can find it romantic, young professionals can chill out and have fun in the evening and older guests like me can be spoilt for choice and never bored. We were there in early November and had only one day's rain which means trying another activity or swimming in the sea in the rain! Sea swimming there is really great - no big rocks or nasties underfoot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BodyHoliday, LeSPORT - The only vacation to combine the pleasures of personalized rejuvenation in a luxurious holiday environment with the opportunity to acquire skills and insights that will enhance the rest of your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your The BodyHoliday, LeSport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bodyholiday, Lesport Hotel Castries
- Le Sport St Lucia
- Bodyholiday At Lesport Castries
- Bodyholiday At Lesport Hotel Castries
- Bodyholiday Lesport
- The BodyHoliday, LeSport St. Lucia/Castries