We went on holiday with very high expectations because of all the great reviews and had a fantastic time. Just after we got back the hotel was named best all inclusive in the World. I am not surprised as the BodyHoliday is far better than the other 'all inclusive' resorts that I have stayed at. We will definitely be returning!
We had a luxury ocean view room on the 3rd floor with a great view over the bay. The room was spacious and comfortable. It was kept spotless throughout our stay with towels, water and milk replenished and a turndown service every evening.
Food and drinks
There is plenty of choice available at every meal and the quality is very good. We ate in Tao twice during our stay, the food and service was amazing with the chef taking the time to come over and speak to us. I particularly enjoyed afternoon tea on the terrace - the scones and cakes were delicious. The included wine was good quality and drinks at the bar premium brands. I'm not sure where the reviewer who said that there was banana in most of the desserts was eating as I don't think I had one dessert with banana during my entire stay!
Beach and pool
No problems with availability of loungers or towels at this resort! The drinks service was excellent and the Pimms punch that was brought round was a lovely touch.
The wellness centre is beautiful and we enjoyed all the treatments. We took advantage of the on-line registration service to book everything in advance and were able to easily change a couple of treatments on days where we were going out for other activities.
I went on a few of the morning walks which was a great way to see a bit more of the area and used the gym which was well equipped. We also went on the pitons hike which we arranged through the activities desk. The climb is hard work but worth it for the amazing views. The lunch at a local restaurant was delicious and we learnt a lot about the island from our driver during the journey.
Rooms on the higher floors have a better view of the bay
Bookings for Tao are 48 hours in advance and it gets booked up very quickly - book on the way to the morning walk or breakfast
Take a large bag for the beach so you can fit everything in including your robe for the spa
Register on-line and book your treatments in advance - I booked the scrub for the start of the holiday to prepare my skin for the sun and the facial and aloe vera wrap for the end of the week so went home with my skin at its best.
Keep an eye on the activities board outside the clubhouse for extra classes
If you are flying with Virgin the V Room at Gatwick is great and you will also be able to take advantage of the 'check in - chill out' service for the return journey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BodyHoliday, LeSPORT - The only vacation to combine the pleasures of personalized rejuvenation in a luxurious holiday environment with the opportunity to acquire skills and insights that will enhance the rest of your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The BodyHoliday, LeSport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bodyholiday, Lesport Hotel Castries
- Le Sport St Lucia
- Bodyholiday At Lesport Castries
- Bodyholiday At Lesport Hotel Castries
- Bodyholiday Lesport
- The BodyHoliday, LeSport St. Lucia/Castries