I write this as i try go find a comfortable position to lie in bed with an injured coccyx after falling on a wet stairs in the hotel. one can imagine that i had a less than satisfactory trip. The setting Is beautiful if a little contrived. The decor is also lovely. When we arrived the reception staff were in argument with some guest who had some issue regarding water in his room. This may account for their underwhelming reception. That sort of set the tone for the stay some staff really nice .. guys on the beach in charge of water sports ...and others who seem not to care. About 1/4 of the staff were v nice and made you feel welcome and you got the impression that they were proud of their work . The others made you feel like they were serving you and that they did not want to be' it was as if they worked there as they needed to and resented you for it. It is hard to put into words but I felt that I should not be there .
The food: bananas are used in almost every desert, juices are made from concentrate, diet coke comes from tap not bottle /can, meals v repedative, very poor meat cuts. All inclusive wine, only two whites and two reds to chose from and both v poor.
One morning on my way to breakfast I slipped on some wet steps. Thus ruined the rest of my stay as I could do little. What made it worse is that no one gave a damn. When I complained they sent some flowers to my room, the water in which they manged to spill over my papers on the desk and they did not even bother to dry it . The combination of beautiful flower on a wet desk was symbolic of my stay . I have travelled a lot and this is the first time I was glad to be going home.
- Also Known As:
- The Bodyholiday, Lesport Hotel
- The Bodyholiday, Lesport Hotel Castries
- Le Sport St Lucia
- Bodyholiday At Lesport Castries
- Bodyholiday At Lesport Hotel Castries
- Bodyholiday Lesport
- The BodyHoliday, LeSport St. Lucia/Castries
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BodyHoliday, LeSPORT - The only vacation to combine the pleasures of personalized rejuvenation in a luxurious holiday environment with the opportunity to acquire skills and insights that will enhance the rest of your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The BodyHoliday, LeSport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.