This was my 3rd holiday in 18 months at Le Sport and it still delivers, for me, each time. I'm a single traveller so the Single Garden View rooms are perfect for me - modern, clean, comfortable - I prefer a higher floor with some kind of views but those on the 3rd floor do have patios with loungers on.
The food was as good as ever - but the service in the Cariblue restaurant in the evening was really hit and miss. Tao restaurant was also extremely good - but there are a few more dishes that require additional payment this time.
The Oasis and spa treatments were good - but not great. Therapists scraping chairs in the middle of your treatment or just chatting the whole way through - however this was only during the basic inclusive treatments. Upgraded treatments meant a more qualified therapist and therefore a better treatment.
Normally I would give Le Sport 5/5 but only 4/5 this time because of the above. Some people may think that Le Sport should be perfect, but its laidback ambience and the fact that its not perfect makes it such a relaxing place to stay. The other holiday-makers are also the key - everytime I have been I have met so many friendly people. Everyone talks to everyone - its not a cliquey snobby place at all.
The part of the holiday for me was the diving. The shore dives are good to help you get back into the swing of diving but the boat dives are the best. Sure they cost extra (USD60 for 1 tank, USD90 for 2 tanks) but they are worth it... doing a drift dive along a reef wall at 70ft at the foot of Gros Piton was such a thrill, or doing a deep wreck dive in one of the many west coast coves was magnificent.
If you've never been to Le Sport, enjoy a laidback holiday atmosphere, want to try different sports or spa treatments, and aren't in search of perfection then this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BodyHoliday, LeSPORT - The only vacation to combine the pleasures of personalized rejuvenation in a luxurious holiday environment with the opportunity to acquire skills and insights that will enhance the rest of your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The BodyHoliday, LeSport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bodyholiday, Lesport Hotel Castries
- Le Sport St Lucia
- Bodyholiday At Lesport Castries
- Bodyholiday At Lesport Hotel Castries
- Bodyholiday Lesport
- The BodyHoliday, LeSport St. Lucia/Castries