Me and my boyfriend went to Saint Lucia in December 2012 and Apartment Espoir + Keith & Sabina (the owners) really made our stay in Saint Lucia unforgettable!
After 40 hours of travelling we arrived in Saint Lucia on the evening of the 26th of December. Since it was a holiday all grocery stores were closed and we were hungry after so many hours of travelling. Keith took us in his own car to look for some place where we could buy some food and drink which was so nice of him, we ended up at a really nice Pizza place! The day after when we woke up Keith drove us around Rodney Bay and Gros Islet and showed us the beaches and other places to visit during our stay. He also took us to the local bakery and bought us local food (since we only had US dollars). He was basically our personal guide! Thanks to him and Sabina we really got to know the 'real' Saint Lucia. After a few days we decided to hike the Pitons. Keith was really helpful and arranged the whole day for us and really tried to find the cheapest alternative for us, we were in really good hands :) and the hiking tour was amazing!
Apartment Espoir has the perfect location with a stunning view of Saint Lucia. We started off with breakfast on the balcony every morning and both me and my boyfriend felt that we could sit there for hours just looking at the view. There are some restaurants close by (walking distance) but if you want a lot to choose among you should take the local bus to Rodney Bay (takes less than 5 min and costs 3 ECD for 2 people) there you have hundreds of restaurants. Me and my boyfriend really loved Apartment Espoir in the evening so we cooked our food in the well equipped kitchen and ate our food on the balcony, played cards and listened to the birds - it was wonderful!
You can walk to the beach in less than 2 minutes and it is a really nice and calm beach.We drove around the island and this beach at Apartment Espoir was definitely one of the best beaches on the island. The sunsets were stunning as you can see on my pictures! The pool area and the garden of Apartment Espoir is also beautiful, with bananas and flowers growing everywhere. The room was nice and clean and the kitchen had all you needed.
We are really pleased with our holiday in Saint Lucia and if we go back we will most definitely stay at Apartment Espoir!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment Espoir, a unique experience, The 11 fully self contained apartments (clean, light, friendly Caribbean colors, well equipped), fantastic view overlooking the Caribbean Sea, lush garden, beautiful palm fringed sandy beach, great service, warm friendly atmosphere, English & German speaking, great unforgettable tours, home away from home. Don't just Dream it! Do it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Apartment Espoir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Espoir Hotel Castries
- Apartment Espoir St. Lucia/Castries