The sandals regency exceeded all expectations! We were there November 13-20 2006 for our honeymoon.
We arrived at the smaller airport in St. Lucia which was only about a 15-20 minute drive to the Regency. Or room was the Regency Oceanview Luxury One Bedroom Suite, BEAUTIFUL!!! As soon as we got there we were dropped off at the main lobby and then in a van to the bluffs where our suite was. A butler greeted us and we were in our room within 5 minutes.
A hour passed before our real butler arrived, I wasnt really wowed by the Butler services at first, but as the week went on it did get alot better. Our Butlers were Blain & Sadiq, Blain was the man!!!
We did not do to many excursions. We did do the booze cruise which i highly reccomend.
The great part is if you do excursions you only have to worry about paying at the end of your vacation when you check out.
I also did a few spa days which was awesome!!! They were very professional, especially Jemma!
The pool by the bluff was amazing! It is very quiet and there was always a place to sit. The bartender was very attentive and always mixing great Island Drinks. They were doing alot of constrction by the main pool and it was just alot of comotion.
As far as the food:
Armandos: Great Breakfast, Great Lunch. but tomato sauce tasted like speghetti o's. Dinner was average.
Arizona's: AWESOME, great snacks! Great for lunch! Ate there mostly everyday for lunch.
LaToc: AWFUL!!! I was not impressed with this dinner at all, my husband had lamb and said it was great, I had boullabise it was awful. Do Not reccomend!
Kimonos: AMAZING! Great entertainment, the send best meal we had.
Pavillion: Average, breakfast was bad really bad flies hanging around, dinner was average.
Gordons at the Grande: Best dinner we had while on our honeymoon, if you dont have the Butler service you have to pay for this dinner.
It was a great honeymoon, and I cannot say enough about Sandals resorts.
The smaller airport in St. lucia was a little awful coming home, we were delayed 2 hours which was only supposed to be 45 minutes, we ended up missing our connecting flight into Philly by 10 minutes. And since St. lucia is its own government the people in Puerto Rico were not accomating. It may be worth it to fly to the farther away airport. Only bad thing I have to say!!!
No pressure, no problem!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46” plasma TV’s, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls•Private car transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF)•“Stay at One, Play at Three” free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools. •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row•Voted Saint Lucia‘s Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz and Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort And Spa St. Lucia/Castries