“Weddingmoon & Vacation Review” 4 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   La Toc, Castries, St. Lucia   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #6 of 17 hotels in Castries
San Jose, California
“Weddingmoon & Vacation Review”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

When it comes to the vacation... La Toc couldn't be any better. The ride to the resort is a little long, but it's fine. We took the private car back, and there really was no difference. The resort was NOT run down, and the maid service was perfect. We did stay on the bluffs and had butler service. Butler service is really nice when you want to reserve chairs at the pool, but there are always chairs at the beach. It's also convenient to have butler service when you want to order food when laying out at the pool, or need to make reservations. We did have friends that had concierge.. and they were honestly happy with that in terms of reservations.

Only the highest tiers of butler suites had the private transfer option, and their butlers are the only ones with golf carts. Our was spread pretty thin.. and it annoyed me when people would call her and ask her for ridiculous things like scissors and act like it was an emergency. Really? It was really nice to have room service and our beverage bar restocked in our room every day. You can get that with concierge though.

Soy had AMAZING sushi, and the Pitons was by far our favorite restaurant. We had the surf & turf and were not disappointed with the flavor. Kimonos you can skip unless you are in a big group or want to meet people. It's fun & entertaining, but the food is a miss. Our butler fought hard to get us reservations at La Toc... and I wasn't overly impressed. It WAS a lot nicer than any of the other restaurants, and the service was 5 star... but if you aren't crazy about french food it's not worth the headache of trying to get in there. They had an extensive wine list with all of this expensive wine you can charge to your room. I'm good with free. :)

We did a candlelight dinner on the beach, and it was awesome. The menu is extensive (you order before), and it's really romantic to watch the sun go down.

Compared to Grande.,. the beach is rough, but I loved it. I thought it was really beautiful, and it's not too small. We liked the pool bar next to Armandos. It was quieter, but it still had a swim up bar. It also had a beautiful view.

Let's talk wedding. The pre-planning was a nightmare. I was honestly a really easy bride... but I didn't appreciate it when the consultant scheduled a call... didn't call... and then I had to call back and set up another time because they apparently forgot. The next time she called she was 2 hours late. 2 hours. I was also technically at work, so I was taking my lunch to speak to her. Instead of 11AM the call came at 1PM with apologies on having to deal with a needy bride. I never even did my last phone call with her because she couldn't accomodate any time I asked for- so I just gave up.

My wedding wasn't a super huge deal, there were about 13 people there.. but I was still concerned. All of that was alleviated when I met with the wedding department upon arrival. They were fantastic, and they made sure everything went the way it should. However... during the planning sessions I was pressured into purchasing a package which included a lot of things I didn't use. I wasn't refunded for a photographer even though I bought my own, and I ended up having less people than I paid for. I wasn't refunded for their meal. It was a little disheartening, but such is life.

We had a steel drum band and dinner on the beach under lanters (an extra charge) but it was well worth it. It couldn't have been better. So while the planning was rocky, it was still really good.

Book your excursions when you get there. don't be pressured to do it beforehand. Joe Knows is A MUST... it was the only time we saw the Pitons. You may think the resort is right under them, but that's not the case at all. Our guide was awesome, and he made it really fun for our whole group.

We did visit La Grande... and yes the beach is nicer, but it was a little stuffier to me. I think a beach day there is a must... but other than that I enjoyed La Toc. I'm very very happy with Sandals, and everyone who works there (except for the pre wedding planners). They were pleasant and accomodating, and everything was "no pressure." They really made us feel like we were on vacation.

Room Tip: Either use the butler rooms or concierge

4,155 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (981)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We went to St. Lucia and stayed at Sandals La Toc May 24- June 1. We went for both of our birthdays and our 2nd anniversary. I had read several reviews before our trip and was a little worried. Before you read my review, please know that my husband and I are very easy going. I want to address all the things I wish I would have read in a review.

Shuttle-Sandals provides a shuttle to and from the airport for FREE. The ride is not terribly long….the driving is a little scary, but not worth worrying about.

Upon arrival, our check in was nice and easy. They gave us a fresh towel and a drink. This was much better than our check-in for our honeymoon in Mexico. We also got upgraded from a standard room, to a room with a plunge pool that was much bigger than the one we paid for. It was on the other side of the resort, outside the guard gate and up a bunch of stairs. So a lot of walking...which wasn't a huge deal. I had torn the meniscus in my knee a few weeks before our trip, so that was not fun walking up all the stairs, but had I made the hotel aware, I am sure they would have helped us out. I want to make sure that I address the fact that we didn’t have a butler and really didn’t need one. With a bum knee, it would have been nice to have someone driving us around the resort in a golf cart…but other than that, we managed and it was fine.

I also didn’t really read any reviews about the golf course. The course was very pretty. I didn’t get to play since I hurt my knee, but my husband did and he enjoyed it. It looked like a hard course and very narrow. We got a golf cart, which actually turned out to be a little awkward because our caddy walked. They do not get carts and it’s only 2 people to a cart. The other couple we met also got a cart and they had wished they didn’t. BUT….this also means the caddy didn’t have to carry your bags either. Our caddy was great. We thought it would be weird, but he gave several pointers that were helpful.

The room was nice. Definitely needed a new paint job, but we didn't spend much time in there. We didn't even use the plunge pool very much except after being at the main pool all day and coming back and relaxing before showering and dinner. The plunge pool had a broken light hanging inside it…so that definitely needs to be fixed. The maid service was great. I read some bad reviews beforehand, but we had no issues. They were wonderful and very sweet. We lost hot water one day, but called and it was fine when we got back to the room.

The beach. I read very bad reviews about the beach, but I thought it was good. The ocean was fine, the flag was at yellow all week so we could do the water sports. I could actually walk in the ocean without shoes or worrying about hitting a rock, unlike the Riviera Maya. The ocean was very clear. It was great. I didn't feel like the beach was too small. Snorkeling was awesome. It didn't rain but once for a few minutes one morning. Someone told us that May is their drought season (the Pitons and rest of the island were not as green as they normally would be).

The pools. Main pool-We only had issues getting a seat one day and there were open seats on the beach. There were ALWAYS open seats on the beach. We never got a seat facing the ocean at the pool so that was disappointing, but had we worried about waking up early, we could have gotten one. Bluffs pool-before we ate breakfast at Armando’s, we saved seats. We went around 9am and most of the seats by the pool were already taken. We didn’t go to the smaller pool next to the Pitons. It looked very relaxing though. It was never busy. My only issues is that people do not remove their dirty towels from chairs and sometimes people would have butlers save their chairs and they would never show up. When you go, make sure you are putting your towels in the dirty towel bend.

The food was okay. We ate at all the restaurants except La Toc. We didn't have anything that was bad, but only 1 thing that was exceptional. Pitons was our favorite. We ate their twice. We got their right when it opened and didn't have an issue getting a seat. We both had the Jerk Chicken, which was the best thing the whole trip, very spicy. The pizza place was also good. Service was slow, but not a huge deal. We ate at Kimono’s and the manager there was awesome. He was aware it was my husband’s birthday and got us a drink while we were waiting. The chef was fun. It was nice because we met all the other couples at our table and hung out with a few of them afterwards and a few of the other nights at Cricketeers to watch the NBA playoffs. Cricketeers was GREAT. All of the people working there were great. Very friendly. Armando’s was very good. The breakfast there was the best we had at the resort. If you like pancakes, get them! The view at the sushi bar at SOY is worth going!

Alcohol-drinks are what you would expect from an all-inclusive resort. I’ve never been to one that makes a drink exactly how I want with the brands or mixers I want. The Piton beer is good, but gets tiring after a few days. The dirty banana is yummy. Other than that, we usually drink vodka tonics, and they were just okay. We had to make sure we asked for Absolut. It was the only brand I even recognized for vodka.

Excursions-We did the Joe Knows St Lucia tour. You can book it at Sandals. It was great. I will write a review for them so I don’t want to go into too much detail. But I would highly recommend going. Sandals takes you and drops you off and Joe Know’s brings you back by boat.

We went to The Grande in the middle of the week. I’ve got to be really honest….We went with La Toc because I thought The Grande looked a little like what the Riviera Maya looks like and wanted something different (and a friend recommended La Toc over The Grande). Before our visit to The Grande, I was a little disappointed we didn’t just go to Mexico for what we paid and the time it took to travel to come to La Toc and really never planned on seeing St. Lucia again in the future. When we got to The Grande, we realized we chose the wrong hotel. It was awesome. They have these raft that sit in the Caribbean Ocean you can lay on. They have a fun bar instead just the pool bar where you can grab a drink instead of waiting at the pool bar line. We didn’t really have a lot of contact with the employees but everyone was so friendly. We ate at Barefoot by the Sea and it was very good. The main pool was super nice. I am not saying that it is the resort for everyone, but for us…it would have been a better choice. I feel like La Toc was just missing that “WOW” factor for us.

Cats- they were not really an issue. We saw a few here and there. They didn’t bother us. I did see a lady try to feed one and it hissed and snapped at her, but she was also adamant on touching him. He is the one with missing part of his tail. Other than that, they are fine. I am sure they keep the mice and other rodents away.

All in all- our vacation was good. We were looking for a relaxing time on a beautiful island. La Toc helped us get that. We do not plan on returning, but definitely see ourselves staying at The Grande is the distant future.

Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Sandals Regency La Toc is by far the BEST vacation location I have ever been to. From arrival to departure, they truly strive to ensure all guests have the greatest home away from home possible. The staff is amazing and friendly. Food is delicious, drinks are flowing, I cannot express enough how highly I recommend this place. Some noteworthy people (which is only the start of the many we met) is Tasha, Miguel, and Jebediah at the swim up bar are a ton of fun. Quick to refill your drink and dance to the music, they really enhance the experience. Val and Joanie in the Pavilion bar are amazing. Sherman and Livester were our butlers, and they were on point. From flower designs on the bed with Champagne, to escorting us to dinner, these guys were friendly, quick o respond and truly worked to make our vacation the best one ever. It doesn't stop there, drivers Mark and Kerry were all smiles and high fives every time we saw them which was so memorable. Ron the Dj/ Party Master was so much fun, leading people in dances, pool competitions, and Mc'ing various night time events. Our room had a private pool which was so luxurious and wonderful. Darol and Cools are also worth a mention. We saw them when they came to clean our pool, and we just chatted and had a great time. Saw them at the watersports area where they have sailing, kayaking, and paddleboardng. Really great guys. I am not sure how else to explain how impressed we were with Sandals and the people in St Lucia (employees and locals). What a great time, we will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Definitely splurge for the butler suite with the private pool!!! It is worth it
Cardiff
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

We stayed in La Toc in may 2014 for our honeymoon. we looked at so many different options as it was for a special occasion and finally decided on La Toc given Sandals reputation. This turned out to be a very bad decision.

The good points - Kimonos, our toy boat tour on the beach (sandals tell you not to trust the operators on the beach, however we found the trip superb and they also helped us with local information and anything that we wanted to know regarding St Lucia)

We felt treated like 2nd class citizens in comparison to people with a butler level room.

We were so underwhelmed with the service we decided that when we got home we contacted Adam [--] (CEO of Sandals) with a detailed complaint (which I have attached below).
Mr [--] forwarded the complaint to Michael [--] (Manager La Toc) who then contacted us via email and phone. After the phone conversation Mr [--] forwarded us to general customer service. Customer service did not reply to any of my correspondence and have now closed the issue. Without ever hearing from them.

We were offered 3 free night at Sandals which we refused, we were then offered 4 free nights at Sandals (but in the terms of the offer we were not to write a bad review or say a bad thing regarding Sandals on any social media or tripadvisor reviews)
We turned down the 4 free nights, as we still believe that Sandals is not worth that price tag and we would also be happier knowing that people would read this review and not make the same mistake as we did with such a very special occasion.

St Lucia is such a beautiful Island and we would return in a heart beat. However in future we will avoid Sandals.

This is the email that I directed to Mr [--] (its quite long)

Dear Mr [--]

We have recently returned from our Honeymoon at Regency La Toc and may I say it was a memorable experience. For all the wrong reasons.
We felt underwhelmed and disappointed with what we received given the price tag that we paid (£4800 for 14 nights) we expected better, especially due to your reputation and advertising, being the luxury included all inclusive.

I will begin at our arrival to the airport when we arrived at the lounge there was no car for us despite pre booking with your concierge service in the UK, when we did get a car it was a 5-8 yr old Lexus taxi. not what we expected as your advertising shows luxury BMW's Audi's etc.. We were expecting a Luxury private transfer. Not a taxi transfer.
We lodged the complaint with reception whilst at the resort, we were told that it was a private transfer as nobody else was in the car and that the water we received on our journey was a courtesy - despite that we got it out of your lounge, I thought that it was an entitlement. When we approached reception 24 hrs before departure they had no record that we had booked a transfer back to the airport (again arranged through UK concierge service) so had to get paperwork to prove that we had in fact booked and paid for the service. We then spoke to a manager (Ravin) he assured us that a car would be waiting for us on our departure and it was.
However we were given a Hyundai hardly the lap of luxury that you advertise especially when this was an extra expense.

Room Issues

When we were shown to our room upon check in there was no champagne or flower petals scattered on the bed as was promised by your brochure (we had provided relevant paperwork by the dates requested to receive this) - when we approached Jackie at reception regarding this we were told that it was "on the to do list". We thought that this was inappropriate as it should have been "on the to do list the previous morning". When we did get this service the effort was appalling there were 3 flower heads placed on the bed. We saw nicer displays on reserved sun beds.
I understand that this is a free offering by yourselves however if it is promised it should be delivered in a timely and efficient manner.

The safe in the room would not lock on 2 separate occasions, we are well traveled and never had this problem before. In fairness maintenance were efficient in resolving the issue. However I believe that it is an issue that should not exist.

Our coffee machine was not working one morning so I again went to reception and reported the issue it was roughly 6:30 am. It took roughly 33 hrs to replace the machine. I was expecting the same day at the very least.

Another issue that we had with our room was that our drinks were not being topped up daily and when they were the fridge was not being fully restocked. This meant that on 1 day that we were there we only had 2 orange juices and 2 diet cokes in our topped up fridge.

Food and drink issues

My partner is vegetarian we found the food choices were extremely poor in comparison to 4 star establishments that we have stayed in in the past.
La Toc had 1 option and you didn't know what that would be until it turned up menu simply said 'chef's choice'
Piton's had 2 options however they were the same as each other 1 had tofu 1 did not
Pavillion (lunch) hot food 1 option the same everyday - we were there for 14 days
Neptunes - no option
There did not seem to be any imagination to vegetarian food, just salad, rice and tofu steamed most of the time. Pitons especially when we ordered the strogonoff we didn't even receive a sauce.

I however am not vegetarian so was able to sample your full menu.
I had under cooked sausage for breakfast whilst at the Pavillion I spoke to a manager and the manager went to see the chef. When the manager returned the response was unbelievable. I was told that she had spoken to the executive chef and it was ok as it was just my 2 sausages that were under cooked the rest are ok. I could not believe this as a response to a customer.

I also had under cooked chicken whilst at the Pavillion lunch time on 3 occasions. I did not bring this to the attention of anybody as I had already received your managers response to customer service issues.

I also received chicken so over cooked this time that I could not cut it with my knife this was at the Piton's restaurant. Again I did not complain at the time due to the response mentioned above.

When we went to attend your steak night on a Saturday we asked the lady that was going to seat us if there was a vegetarian option, we were told no go to the Pitons restaurant. This is unacceptable every other resort that we have stayed at has offered a vegetarian option during their steak nights. In the resorts that we have stayed at that had a steak house style restaurant they have taken an order from my partner and collected it from another restaurant on site and served it at the table.

The quality of cocktails varied drink by drink even if you had the same bar tender, I was expecting fully trained bar staff (including cocktail making).
You would have 1 drink and it would be nice the next was sometimes undrinkable. Os this a tactic to get people to drink more beer and less spirits?

Also when drinks were being made premium brands were not being used even when specifically requested, you may as well put a sign on them that says for display purpose only.

At lunch we would alter between the Pavillion and Neptunes we found the service at Neptunes (lunch time) to be horrendous we waited 25 minutes to receive our starter - 2 mozzarella sticks each. How is this possible? then after finishing our starter we had to wait a further 20 minutes to receive our main. 3 times we also received the incorrect food whilst at Neptunes. Drinks that were ordered whilst at Neptunes would not turn up 3 out of 10 times would be my best guess.

The drinks service around the pool is helpful when you can manage to get a drink from them on some days. It would alter hugely from day to day. On 1 day you would be offered a drink at least once every 45 min other days you would not be offered a drink at all despite us spending the majority of our days around the pool.

There is also an issue with birds in the Pavillion restaurant especially at breakfast time (at other times there was someone walking around with a feather on a stick - this seemed to reduce the number of birds) I know that the restaurant is open air but I would like to know why this stick is not used in the mornings.
There was bird excrement on tables, chairs, floors and 1 time on my partners shoulder.

Other issues

On our day of check out we were told by Ravin to contact reception when our bags are ready for collection from our room and they will be collected. We contacted reception and informed them that our bags were ready, however they were never collected and we had to take our bags down ourselves. This again was an issue as if you say you are going to do something or offer to do something it should be done.

When we were looking at a destination and resort for our Honeymoon we could have chose to go almost anywhere, we chose Sandals as it has a very good reputation and we believed that you could deliver on the promises. Sadly this was not our experience of your resort.
We are very disappointed at what we received food, service and drinks wise.
Our entire honeymoon was like our transfers we thought we were paying for a BMW or Audi etc.. and received a Hyundai.

I look forward to a reply

Regards

Pete Williams

New Hampshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We always wanted a room with a plunge pool, so for our 40th anniversary we splurged and went to Sandals La Toc (May 3-10) St. Lucia.
Problem started when we arrived and went up the hill to suite check in. We were cordially greeted and offered a cool drink and towel. It went downhill fast after the hostess said they couldn't find our reservation and we belonged down the hill.
So, down the hill we were sent, even though we had our reservation papers indicating a hideaway honeymoon suite w/plunge pool.They didn't have a problem finding our reservation for Final Payment!
The manager at the bottom of the hill was very apologetic and made some calls then told us we belonged back at the top of the hill. So, back in the golf cart and up the hill we went. We said Were Back, which reception didn't seem to find any humor in.They made us feel like we didn't belong there. We were told they would take care of us, Still Waiting!
Also: If you don't have Butler service, which was great, you will have a problem finding chairs and umbrellas by the pools, they are reserved by the butlers for their guests.
We have been traveling for many years and to lots of resorts and have never been treated this way, had our reservations not been paid for we would have walked out.
The rest of the resort staff were very nice and accommodating. We went over to the Grand which we thought was a nicer property, with a better beach. Food was good.
All in all, wouldn't go back to Sandals. Have to stay with our old standby, Riviera Maya!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you for posting about your stay at Sandals La Toc. I’m so sorry that you had this experience with us. What you described does not seem to be in keeping with your high standards for customer service and we do apologize for any inconvenience. Comments, both positive and negative are an important tool that we use to constantly improve ourselves and we appreciate the time and effort taken to provide them. I will be sharing your feedback with the relevant department for immediate evaluation and action as needed so that other guests will not have similar feedback in the future. I encourage you to speak with our Customer Care team at 1-888-SANDALS if you have any further concerns regarding your stay. They will be happy to assist in any way possible.
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We stayed for over one week, had to extend our holiday because of illness. There certainly are worse places to extent your trip. We got upgraded to another room and both accommodations have been great. Food in any of the restaurants was good but not 5* breakfast was certainly the best... So much choice!!!! Very much recommend the fruit juices. Activity wise tennis, gym, diving, swimming etc so much to do, and we enjoyed it all. Did my PADI open water, such an amazing team and location.!!! Can only recommend!

During the time of illness I would have wished a little more support during the hospital stay... Ie hotel transfer between locations, or dinner to room. But I guess basics were covered.
unhappy about that issue with the room, as the hotel wanted us to re locate because of overstaying, due to illness. After some discussions we were allowed to stay in the same room for recovery.

I appreciate this was a very unique situation and it was still am amazing holiday - with friendly staff.

Room Tip: Mosquito protection is a must, we got struck down with dengue fever! Terrible illness!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Albany, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

My husband and I did not have the chance to go on a honeymoon when we were first married and so two years later this was our "honeymoon". I was at first very discouraged after reading some of the previous reviews and wasn't sure if we had made the right choice. After a week at La Toc I can say we are very happy with our overall experience! There are pros and cons to every place you can stay and here are a few to help you make the right choice:

Bar service--- Definitely slow and a little watered down when compared to other all inclusives. We did visit the Grande while we were there and noticed a big difference in the amount of bartenders available and the strength of the drinks. We personally didn't feel it was worth the extra thousand dollars, however, that the Grande costs over La Toc. Also, the pool bar at La Toc is definitely a party scene on most days so it is just something to consider when you are making your choice as the Grande seemed a bit more quiet.

Food- My husband and I personally felt that all of the food was good enough for us. The dinner meals were all good for us and my favorite restaurant was The Pitons (caribbean cuisine) and my husband really enjoyed Soy (sushi). We dined at La Toc which required reservations, but we really felt it was too fancy and stuffy for our tastes and would not make the same choice again. The food at La Toc restaurant was delicious, just not the setting we prefer. Overall there is a nice variety of dining options. Portions tend to be small so don't be shy about ordering two appetizers a person or even an extra entree if you like to eat. The hibachi restaurant Kimonos was a great time but it was so hot in there it was a bit hard to enjoy (Chef Marcus was amazing!).

Pool/atmosphere- I read a lot about how you could not get a seat near the pool and was worried this would really effect us. It turns out it wasn't a problem because if you get out and throw down some towels and a personal item (book, tshirt, etc) around 700-8 am (the earlier the better for your choice of seats) you didn't have to worry about getting down there until around 10 or even 11 am which left plenty of time to go back to bed, eat breakfast, etc.

Activities- We took advantage of many activities offered at the resort from the pool and beach volleyball (a great way to be social and meet other people), to the ocean kayaks, catamarans, shuffleboard, golf, a dance contest, karaoke (trust me-- we didn't feel pressure to be any good) and many other silly contests/activities. Water sports are definitely better at the Grande because their beach is very calm and some days at La Toc there were red flags up which meant water activities were suspended. I would say the Golf was better than I expected, although this is probably because it was very low pressure and I had never really played before. Beware though, Golf is not free as they lead you to believe online. It was $100 a couple plus a tip for our caddy. The caddy we had was Kent and he was really awesome. Knowing I had never played he was very nice and instructional, going out of his way to show me the best grips. swing, etc. He even gave my husband some good pointers.

We did the Joe Knows excursion which was a lot of fun. You go to the mud baths, a waterfall (overrated), snorkeling (which was ok, although the equipment was poor), and eat delicious caribbean food. At the end all you do is binge drink rum punch and party on the boat, which was actually the most fun part. Lots of dancing and laughing and joking. JR and BK's boat was recommended to us and so we recommended them to others all week as we really liked them and enjoyed the experience. We also heard from friends we met that they loved the ziplining tour.

The resort seems to slow down a lot in the evening and we were back in our room by midnight most nights, except for one night where the piano bar had a lot going on.

**The Friday Night Street Party is a MUST** There was a ton of delicious food and the entertainment was really great (fire breathers, stilt walkers, etc)

Room- We had the Emerald Ocean Front balcony room, which we really liked. The room itself was clean and the size was good for us. I highly recommend the balcony if you are someone who enjoys sitting out in the morning or the evening. At first I wasn't sure if it was worth the extra money but I felt we got our use out of it. We also loved the location of our room as we were located near many of the activities and restaurants.

At first I felt like we might have been really missing out by not getting the butler service, but now I would really say I don't think it is worth it. Others we had met felt like for the extra money they found it to be a bit oppressive as they always had someone around and felt it was sometimes a little awkward. This is a second hand account however, so make your own choice on that one.

Overall we had a really great experience, found the staff to be very friendly (and just a little slow at times), the food to be pretty good and the other couples we met to be wonderful, friendly and open to a good time. I would recommend La Toc without reservation, but for a future vacation will likely pick somewhere less expensive with comparable food/drink.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!