We booked our vacation through Rachel at Beach Bum Vacations who recommended La Toc! She was AMAZING to work with and we would highly recommend her! We took her advice and booked at La Toc and loved it. We did end up visiting Sandals Grande and Halcyon and were beyond happy that we were at La Toc. The view, the restaurants, the layout, the pools, everything was so much better at La Toc. The Club Sandals Concierge is something that I would make sure I specifically booked next time. The girls there made us feel so special and were on top of everything. We stayed in the Sunset Bluff, room 22, and wouldn't have wanted to stay anywhere else. The view was amongst the best at the resort. Our only complaint would be that if you do not have a butler room, you definitely get shorted on treatment. You do not get as good of seating in the restaurants which isn't that big of a deal, but still. Our biggest issue was that the loungers by the pool were reserved by all the butlers for their guests and only the "less than ideal" loungers were available. We were always down by the pool by 8:30 at the latest, and even days we arrived by 7:30, the butlers had reserved a good portion of the loungers. One day there were NO loungers available for us. So if you want to spend the money on a little extra TLC, i would recommend the butler suites, as it is more convenient. Other than that, the food and service was wonderful. If you do get motion sickness, bring some Dramamine with you - as you drive through the rain forest and it is VERY twisty and windy! We also did Joe Knows tour - it was our most favorite part of the whole trip. Most of our days we spent in the main pool at the swim up bar - doesn't get much better than that!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46” plasma TV’s, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls•Private car transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF)•“Stay at One, Play at Three” free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools. •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row•Voted Saint Lucia‘s Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort And Spa St. Lucia/Castries