excellent, all inclusive with top shelf everything, liquor, food, help, accommodations.
Felt a bit overcrowded though in pool area, lack of umbrellas by pool and beach make for very sunburned guests, even with sunscreen. My wife and friends and others said the drinks were watered down a bit. Make dinner reservations before going.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46” plasma TV’s, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls•Private car transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF)•“Stay at One, Play at Three” free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools. •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row•Voted Saint Lucia‘s Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort And Spa St. Lucia/Castries