This was our 10th Sandals vacation. Overall the resort kept up with the Sandals reputation that my wife and I have enjoyed over the years. The property was very beautiful and a very mello place to just hang on the beach or pool and relax. If you are looking for an upbeat atmosphere this is not the place for you. I dont want that statement to come off as negative as that is not my intent. This resort had just more of a relaxed vibe and not a party place. We went on the Son of Man Tour (knock off version of Joe Knows). We saved $70 by going on the this tour vs what the resort charges and felt like it was basically the same tour. Look for Cornelius on the beach to set up the tour. Very informative and fun day with the Son Of Man staff. I played golf twice while i was there, I would rate the course as average. Very short but tight and challenging, Steven was our caddy both days. Steven was very easy to work with and was a pleasure to be around.
My biggest piece of advice on this resort is to not listen to all of the negative reviews (they had me a bit worried before we went). If you have any issue on your trip ask for Victor in guest relations and he will take care of it for you (great guy).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46” plasma TV’s, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls•Private car transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF)•“Stay at One, Play at Three” free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools. •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row•Voted Saint Lucia‘s Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and BookIt.com so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort And Spa St. Lucia/Castries