“Glorious views, good food and lovely ambience” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Eastbourne
“Glorious views, good food and lovely ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Came with a group for a buffet lunch. Wonderful spot, and old house with restaurant on the open verandah. Friendly, efficient staff and did not want to leave! Good local dishes served.

94% Recommend
Lenoir NC
“A successful Redux”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

My wife and I visited the pink Plantation to day for lunch, it is a lovely quaint victorian home over looking castries. Michelle one of the owners greeted us warmly and we were immediately seated at a delightful table..we were only interested in a light lunch, I got pumpkin soup and my wife got a Shrimp salad..both were outstanding. The dishes were accompanied by local "Bakes" which were light and delicious. We highly recommend this location to all visiting St.lucia...we will certainly return

Warwickshire
“Stunning location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

A little bit if the beaten track but such an amazing find. I have to admit when we first arrived I was a little concerned but when we entered the building all my concerns were overturned!

The restaurant is lovely, the staff friendly & the food amazing. My partner took his life in his hands by declaring the cheesecake better than the one I make. The food is all fresh, tasty & beautifully presented.

The view is incredible & worth visiting just for that.

Michelle Elliot, the winter is a delight and her Wild Orchid ceramics are gorgeous & I have returned home with a couple of pieces.

Crawley, United Kingdom
“What a place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is our really favourite place to go for lunch when we are in St.Lucia!
It's a bit of a trek but worth the effort. The location, views, food and service make it all really worthwhile! Michelle Elliot, the owner
is lovely and has lots of her Wild Orchid ceramics on sale here as well. This is THE place to have a leisurely lunch in great surroundings. You must take a walk around the gardens whilst there and don't forget to take your camera!

Visited November 2012
Soufriere, St. Lucia
“Delicious food! will return”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I went to Pink Plantation house for lunch with a group of visitors and the lunch was fabulous. So tastey! i cann't wait to return. The service was great also. Will recommend to anyone. great view also overlooking the city and quiet location.

Visited November 2012