“AWESOME!!! Worth every cent!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 43 activities in Castries
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Welcome to Spencer Ambrose Tours of St. Lucia! I provide personalized, island tours, boat tours and excursions for cruise ship and hotel visitors as well as airport and VIP transfer services --all in the comfort of clean, air-conditioned vehicles.My team of knowledgeable and courteous guides and I, would love to show you our island paradise. Discover St. Lucia with Spencer Ambrose Tours and experience what St. Lucia has to offer you!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
3 attraction reviews
“AWESOME!!! Worth every cent!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

If you want a full day adventure, Spencer Ambrose Tours is the way to go. It was the best excursion that we did during our cruise and completely worth the cost. We did the Land and Sea excursion and it was a full day adventure. When we got back to the ship, we were still talking about it. Others in our group went with another tour group, but ours ranked the best. We saw things that they didn't. The lunch that we had was great! We feel like we know St. Lucia intimately. Big Al and Terry did an awesome job. We will definitely contact Spencer again on our next trip.

Visited September 2013

maryland
“Highlight of our cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We booked with Spencer Ambrose the beach break at jalousie beach. It was amazing,they were very punctual at meeting us as soon as we stepped off our ship,smoothe ride to the pitons, beautiful scenic views along the way, they stayed with us at the beach and kept checking on us, a delicious lunch was provided, drinks, beer, rum punch..I will book with them again...it was a day I will always remember, this island is so magnificent, and the pitons are so majestic..thank you Spencer and Terry!

Visited October 2013
Kingsville, Maryland
“land and sea tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Simply the best ! Spencer and his team are no. 1 in my book. We did the land and sea excursion and it was the highlight of our trip. Our land portion guide was a local named SMALL. He was awesome and very knowledgeable about the island. He took us to a great little spot where we had lunch at a local restaurant and got to sample some of the islands fare. After the land portion we enjoyed a breathtaking beach and an exhilarating boat ride back to our ship. Thanks to Spencer and his team, St. Lucia was the best day of our cruise.

Visited October 2013
Riverdale, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
“Best of St Lucia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

A while back I wrote up my review - and just realized I had posted it in the wrong area. Big whoops on my part. So here is a bit about our experience with Spencer from this past Dec....
We did a "land and sea" combo tour with Spencer Abrose this past December, while in port with the Carnival Victory. The entire day was a wonderful, memorable experience. We booked the tour online before traveling and while cruising met a couple that wanted to tag along. Herod accommodated them last minute with no issues. We felt very taken care of from the moment we stepped off of the ship. He was waiting for us in the back of the duty free area with a sign, far away from the other tour groups so it was easy to find him. We then boarded the spacious air conditioned van with our tour guide for the day. It was a national holiday- "National Day" I think- so many of the businesses were closed and we missed out on the fresh baked bread that others have raved about, but that was no big deal because the rest of the day was so awesome. Do make sure you try the candied coconut; it was out of this world. I wish it was packaged commercially so I might take it through customs back home... On the land portion we saw the banana fields, fishing village, the drive in volcano, the majestic pitons, the "snake guys", before heading to the beach for lunch, snorkeling, and swimming. Lunch was a boxed lunch, but it was good- typical picnic fare. My husband and I are "snorkel snobs" and while this experience couldn't top the reef off of Belize, it was interesting. Being between the two mountains on the beach is an experience in and of itself. On the sea portion of the tour we stopped to see the bat cave, the Pirates of the Caribbean landmark, and Marigot Bay - where our boat completely died. As we were sitting there stranded it just opened up and POURED on us. Haha. Both the boat operator and our guide were very professional and reassuring - some of the others worried we wouldn't make it back to the ship on time - as we were stuck for quite some time. They called Spencer and he arranged on the spot a boat switch in the middle of the bay! We climbed from one speed boat to another smaller boat and made it back to the port with plenty of time to spare. I know that doesn't sound AMAZING - but trust me it is a day we will not forget! The guides we attentive and knowledgeable, the rum punch, beer, soft drinks, and water were abundant, the scenery was breath taking, and we had THE TIME OF OUR LIVES! I do trust that the boat issue was completely out of the ordinary, and completely out of their control. I won't detract any of the rating because they did everything in their power to remedy the situation and got us back to the ship on time as promised. I highly recommend Spencer and look forward to touring with them again on our next visit to St Lucia!...All that being said, we have another cruise planned for my birthday in Feb and plan on booking another day with Spencer once it gets closer!

Visited December 2012
Keedysville, Maryland
“Loved it!!! Amazing tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Had a wonderful day in St Lucia with Spencer Ambrose tours! We had Terry has our tour guide throughout the day and he was wonderful and made sure we were well taken care of! We went by speed boat to the beach between the pitons and visited Sulfar Springs and the waterfall. The mud bath at Sulfar Springs was amazing!!! Def recommend this tour to family and friends! Can't wait to go back!!!

Visited September 2013